Snoddy/Billie RRH Guardian Application

Billie

In Game Name: Snoddy

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:166723860

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Billie#1800

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: i Currently have No Current RP Ranks Held On SCP But i was However in the Past a LCPL in MTF E11 I have Also Held High Up Postions in Imperial RP I was a Vice Commander / Ninth Sister for the Branch IQ i was also a DT SGT 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No 

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): https://i.imgur.com/yTGPUEj.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: i have Always Enjoyed Roleplaying and Being Able to Really Get to Protect High Level Memembers of the Foundation and to ensure they are Safe Really Pushes me towards Applying for RRH, From the Moment i learned about the RRH I Thought that i would be a good Fit going Back to my Times when i was a Death Trooper i used to Stand Guard with HCMD Memembers and Follow them around and Guard them I thought this Job Would be Perfect for me, On Top Of this i am Also Very Active and i also know when to take the Job Seriously,

Why should we accept you: I believe i should be accepted into the RRH Program From a Number of Things, First Thing is the Experience i have had From The Imperial RP Server were i was a Death Trooper and Got to Guard The HCMD Memember, Secondly My Activity i can Normally Put in 6/8 Hours a Day, I also Know the Limitations of my Job Nor Will i minge or do anything Stupid Whist on the Job i will Also Follow Whatever Orders are Given In all Honestly I believe i havent Been around the SCP Server for Long But i was Around the Imperial Server for a Long Time so i know What Way to get on, I am Also a Very Good Pvper So when Ever it comes down to it i will always get the W

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. 
This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

• Thanks 1

• Weiss locked this topic