Jack Bish Staff report- Accepted

Arlo

Your In-Game Name: Arlo

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:593970327

Staff member's In-Game Name: Jack Bish

What did they do? Used Physgun to grab car in a roleplay

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Gu85FeDwGgp1j/d1337VGVxDua?invite=cr-MSxRN0csMTM1ODc0MjYzLA https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Gu897lo7p9nnD/d1337gRj4gb0?invite=cr-MSw2ZmcsMTM1ODc0MjYzLA

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? a Demotion or a strike idk

PD SNR  FBI SNR SA  |   USMS RCT   |               

"The Kid on the Server"           "A Loser 🙂"

4 minutes ago, TheUnknown said:

+Support, Defiantly not stuck... I believe a strike is to be given, demotion seems a bit much but that's just my 2 cents

Agreed, i didnt know waht to put besides strike

I agree with this post I have rightfully and I have evidently broke the rules as the evidence shows. But I feel the only reason you made this post is because want revenge. You got a strike and a demotion in usms from me. If that is the case then I think it should not be valid but should be reviewed by whoever needs to view it. 

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

40 minutes ago, jack Bish said:

I agree with this post I have rightfully and I have evidently broke the rules as the evidence shows. But I feel the only reason you made this post is because want revenge. You got a strike and a demotion in usms from me. If that is the case then I think it should not be valid but should be reviewed by whoever needs to view it. 

It is not for revenge, do not think that. you should not be grabbing cars for no reason. In Fact, I even told you, and you still Ignored me

Edited by Arlo
Added Words

19 minutes ago, Arlo said:

It is not for revenge, do not think that. you should not be grabbing cars for no reason. In Fact, I even told you, and you still Ignored me

I just don’t believe that

a

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|