jakie's Staff application - Denied

LOPPPP

What is your in-game name?: Jakie Cham

What is your steam name?: LOPPPP

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:585035955

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Not_Anix#8604

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Not in gmod

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) been playing since 2021 (had to terminate that account due to privacy reasons people had my passwords and my card was on the account)

What date did you make your forums account? no clue

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I know I have a few on star wars rp and none on SCP rp maybe 2-4

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) none

Are you a staff member in another community? no

Have you read the staff handbook? yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I think I would make a valuable asset to the staff team because i can help anyone who doesn't know what they are doing, helping new players, making sure they follow the rules is something that I really want to do. I have been in other staff team's before in other games which makes me confident I can do my job better than ever before. I try to be as friendly and patient as possible to everyone i meet in-game.  There are many reasons of which I cannot state in just a small text. I can tell you though that I have seen some cases where staff members are overwhelmed by sits and people being impatient about their needs I guess. I want to be part of the team so I could help the staff itself, and take care of the rule-breakers who normally hide under the shadows. I've just had too many experiences with rule-breaks in which did not get punished because there was no staff on. I want to serve this community as my primary goal. Make a stand for everyone that is not capable of doing what staff is able to do, and that is punish the ones who break the rules. 

- No proof of warns

- No vote poll

- No forum activity

4 hours ago, LOPPPP said:

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) none

This includes if it says User for you on the tab menu

- No scenarios

So far because of the reasons above my vote is -support if you can amend this app my vote may change but best of luck

8 hours ago, Lovelock said:

- No proof of warns

- No vote poll

- No forum activity

This includes if it says User for you on the tab menu

- No scenarios

So far because of the reasons above my vote is -support if you can amend this app my vote may change but best of luck

yeah, gonna be a no from me as well, 

i mean u dont have scenarios, and u should follow the format too,
no scenarios will moslt get ur app denied!

Edited by PabloProo123

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator