Husky's Guardian RRH application

huskythebeast12

in Game Name: Husky

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:246355653

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Husky#8706

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: D5 2LT  and command in RO (d5 Sub-branch)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Fruit

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):  None2022-10-19.thumb.png.f8b26aa51d44142cc02e8183bf7dfc3d.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: Because I wish to protect the site and the 05 council while I am capable of doing that on D5 being apart of RRH will allow me to better protect them. I think being apart of RRH will better my RP experience on the server and allow me to help assist the site even more then I was able to before. I have seen RRH members around and on site that are capable of helping the site greatly and I wish to join there ranks to also help.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted into the RRH team because I have had past experience on SF jobs which include G9 and I am capable of leading and assisting the site. I am capable of protecting high value targets that are on site which include SA+. being on RRH will allow me to be able to protect the high value personnel that are on the site. I also currently am in D5 Command and play the Sub-branches frequently and run around site dealing with CI/GOI and protecting the site and Valued personnel. 

On 10/19/2022 at 11:18 PM, Dakota said:

+Support

-most active D5 imo

-D5 rp = RRH rp

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

On 10/19/2022 at 10:18 PM, Dakota said:

+Support

-most active D5 imo

-D5 rp = RRH rp

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to any available O5 Council to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic