Warning Appeal - Sprink

Sprink

Your In-game Name: Sprink

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:433844802

The admin's name in-game: Tank.

What warning did you receive: RDM

When did you receive this warning: 10/15/22

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: During difficult riots in d-block, a d-class in question was crossfired due to multiple people shooting and be being shot around his general location. He also had medkit out which made it look like he may have had some sort of contraband out. Due to me being shot at by both a d-class and mobster it led me to shoot him thinking he was the one attacking me even though it was the other people around the same location. 

Why do you think this warn was false: I explained the situation to the staff member and explained that it was simply a mistake and instance of cross fire which happens regularly in d-block due to the stressful environment and multiple shooters who are indistinguishable due to their orange suits and similar heads. I sent the log images proving the fact of the multiple combatants around him actively being shot/shooting at me. During the entire sit Tank the staff member who handled the sit was completely silent he proceeded to say absolutely nothing or ask any questions while me and the reporter quarreled about the situation. The reporter himself stated that the only reason he made a sit in this situation was due to the fact that I have reported him in the past and gotten him warned/banned multiple times which Tank can confirm and is in chat logs. Tank still proceeded to say nothing and even called in another staff member who also said nothing during the sit most likely confused as to what was happening. Tank then violated staff guidelines and warned me randomly without notice and then closed the sit STILL without saying a word. 

Evidence the warning is false:

Evidence the Reporter presented: (You can hear me immediately shooting other d-class via a longbow and being shot at, at the same location Rex was at with a revolver). 
https://medal.tv/u/BillyNull 
In the video title you can see the fact that the title is "yucky boi who reported me for using longbow" which proves the fact that he recognizes the fact I have reported him in the past and it only using that as a reason to call this sit and attempt to get me warned no matter the fact of the situation unfolding around him.
Below are the images of the other people being shot and shooting me in his same location during the same time period.
Here is the combat of me killing Rex the reporter
unknown.png
unknown.png
 Started shooting at the mobster in the picture below from the location of Rex then ran forward to kill him and the other d-class who continued to shoot at me.
unknown.png
Clip of Tank not alerting me of the fact that I was being warned nor that he was closing the sit. Continued to be quiet the entire time.

Thank you and I hope you consider my warn appeal and realize the situation going on.

• Angry 1

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

+support

This sit IMO was handled pretty unprofessionally, as a staff member you really should be more focused on finding out what exactly happened and trying to identify based on what you gather from the individuals and how they handle themselves, you also need to communicate because most rdm sits are just a case of simple misunderstanding such as crossfire and such. Really should have been handled better

Edited by krberry
Misspelling

Support +/-/=

+ you show me a proof, - But if you got clip about other d-class behind him I could be your side, = the logs is fine 

= Listen your story can be true or false

- Saying him he in way aiming other d-class behind him you just kill him, = you could aim different angle to not kill him

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well yes I continued, I just listen to your story to get more clue, but I continued to your story. saying me you kill d-class on the elevator I check log you didn't kill a d-class on elevator and saying there 2 d-class same location Rex at. only I see kill a mobster, I don't see where other d-class to same location. we taking no where but I see your defend, to sit it 1/2 hour I need get shit done to sit that why I warn you not saying to you, I can't hold more 10 min to sit.

Edited by Artillery Tanks

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

25 minutes ago, Artillery Tanks said:

Support +/-/=

+ you show me a proof, - But if you got clip about other d-class behind him I could be your side, = the logs is fine 

= Listen your story can be true or false

- Saying him he in way aiming other d-class behind him you just kill him, = you could aim different angle to not kill him

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

well yes I continued, I just listen to your story to get more clue, but I continued to your story. saying me you kill d-class on the elevator I check log you didn't kill a d-class on elevator and saying there 2 d-class same location Rex at. only I see kill a mobster, I don't see where other d-class to same location. we taking no where but I see your defend, to sit it 1/2 hour I need get shit done to sit that why I warn you not saying to you, I can't hold more 10 min to sit.

Just because the sit takes long is no excuse to jump the gun with warning and close the sit without following guidelines, its your should to get to the bottom of the situation which you did not do. You sat there not speaking at all the majority of the sit. I showed you proof to back up my story and connected the dots which you state yourself in your own reply? Yet you still do a formal warning when you yourself don't even understand the situation because neither me or the reporter had proof to cover the entire context of the situation. It states that you must have clear evidence to back up a report that the reporter did not have. Especially when its hard to even understand you in the first place when you don't speak during the entire sit how is someone supposed to even defend themselves? 

Edited by Sprink

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT