Bens T-Mod Application - Denied

Not Monkey

What is your in-game name?: Ben

What is your steam name?: Not Monkey

What is your steam ID?: 76561197978634058  STEAM_0:0:9184165

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Monkey -_-#0001

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I first played the server 99days ago but i have been full on playing for about a month

What date did you make your forums account? 17sep 2022

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Time zone: BST

What rank are you applying for? T-mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I would like to join the staff team on this server due to how early in the day. People don't respect the rules and mass rdm or break rules, I also want the experience of staffing on a gmod server. I want to make this server better than it is improving staff player relations and help with giving punishments accordingly. I won't hesitate to stop what I'm doing to deal with someone who is breaking the rules and causing the Rp of other players be ruined. Although I don't use forms i am very active on TS always logged in when i'm on the server. I hope to improve the player base due to faster response times and overall the whole roleplay experience will be improved for all players. And as I am in a different time zone to most players on the server I will be able to keep the peace when there are fewer staff on.

Scenario questions:
Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? So i will take the sit that was made and when they are bring and the mrdmer is cursing and not letting anyone speak i will gag him and ask the person that reported him what happened. after that i will ungag the person that was reported and ask what happened if he just keeps swearing i will gag him again then ask for video proof of him mrdming if not i will check logs and if that is fine the reported player will be warned for being toxic. (if there was video proof) I would tell the reported player what is going to happen and ask if they want to say anything about it if not i will hand out the punishment to him and end the sit.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? Players who don't care about their punishment are almost always server surfers with very little time on the server. I would apply the appropriate punishment and explain that while they might not care about the consequences of their actions the players around them do and that if they intend to continue this behaviour they may as well leave now. I warn them that if this behaviour is repeated they will be banned and make note of this for any future staff member to see.image.thumb.png.c77ded53e28a1af0979ef3d1a14e4e36.png

Edited by Not Monkey

Its a video game

+ App looks good

- Next to no forum activity

+ Scenarios look ok

- You have had a recent warn

- No vote poll

-/+ I am staying as Neutral as the warns show you to look like a bit of a minge, my advise is to look at the situation that is in front of you and think to your self. Is this ok to do? Will I be warned for this? If you think you will get in trouble find a way to avoid the situation that allowed you to continue your RP but the app looks good nonetheless so best of luck to you

10 hours ago, Lovelock said:

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios look ok

- No vote poll

-/+ I am staying as Neutral as the warns show you to look like a bit of a minge, my advise is to look at the situation that is in front of you and think to your self. Is this ok to do? Will I be warned for this? If you think you will get in trouble find a way to avoid the situation that allowed you to continue your RP but the app looks good nonetheless so best of luck to you

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

21 hours ago, Lovelock said:

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios look ok

- No vote poll

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

-Support

As an active player who plays during many different times of the day, I have never sensed your presence on the server and in the community.

Update
After re-reviewing the warns I recognize you as a player who doesn't know/doesn't care about the rules and a general minge.

Edited by Kaizer

Former: SeniorMod - Security CPT - Research RAM RHH Guardian Alpha 99-Agent Purple Rain

CCs: Kosher Inspectors - Security Black Ops - The Jokerz - Nobody

522575323_onepieceforums.png.98e609e9ad63d4c4031c515873bebb7e.png

1 hour ago, Destroyer2 said:

-Support 
I see you on, however you cause a lot of trouble, not following rules, you are running as 173 not even following the seconds system, I belive you are NOT ready for staff yet

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

5 hours ago, Kaizer said:

-Support

As an active player who plays during many different times of the day, I have never sensed your presence on the server and in the community.

Update
After re-reviewing the warns I recognize you as a player who doesn't know/doesn't care about the rules and a general minge.

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

EX Head Of Staff SCP-RP | CI will forever be in my heart. 1/15/21 - 8/1/22 (CI CMDR Cosmic ITLY)