ACEE's Guardian APP

ACEE

In Game Name: ACEE 

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:512465556 

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): ACEE#4803 

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian 

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF D5 DHFTO 2LT ACEE CROW

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No  

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):1  

image.thumb.png.df7302b606ae75bf41b27071026ee676.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH Guardian team because I have heard of all the great things, they do include protecting VIPS or doing a reality warper test and preventing info leaks on VIPS. And I have heard great things about RRH how there’s never a dull moment when on job and that protecting the people who keep site running is an amazing job and team to be a part of. I always wanted to be able to follow VIPS around the site and either protect or heal them. I admire the team and never had a bad experience talking to them or meeting them in general and instead made my resolution to join them stronger when I’ve seen how they work like a family and a big team. They are the strongest of them all. There something everyone dreams of doing and I'm one of those dreamers. I'm on most of the day doing RP. 

Why should we accept you: I believe you should accept me because. I will make sure to protect all VIPS and personal I am instructed to protect even at the cost of own life. I will help evacuate all VIPS to helicopter or safe location in the event of a code nuke or Site-wide system failure. I will stop all information or Cognito hazard getting into the wrong hands. There will be no Harm done to any VIPS in my view. And last, I will do my best to contribute to the RRH team and work together. And I will dedicate as much as possible to RRH to not let the team down.  

Thank you for considering my APP. Have a sincere day. 

Edited by MTF D5 SVFTO SM ACEE CROW

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

On 10/11/2022 at 11:17 AM, Trizium said:

+ Support, A great trusted member of D5. I don't see a reason not to give him Guardian

+ Support for me, I can say first hand 10/10 communication, combat, and commitment to doing what he loves and I believe he would be awesome. Good luck man. I will be so happy for you!

image.png.e1876252b92779926ef4ddb97297fcb2.png

On 10/11/2022 at 11:17 AM, Trizium said:

+ Support, A great trusted member of D5. I don't see a reason not to give him Guardian

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

• Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to any available O5 Council to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic