General Suggestion - Adding a Sign [Completed]

Serum

What are you suggesting? - I am asking for a permanent sign that tells trainees to advert for trainers when they are in the training room.

How would this change better the server? - It would benefit as it would allow for people to get trained faster.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - If there are no FTOs on, it is not going to speed up how fast they get trained.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Trainees, and FTOs.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - We had them in the old map.gmod_K1TwFTBCBs.thumb.jpg.54b86001bfbf40df5fedc4e93ca21353.jpg

Former Senior Moderator | Security HFTO MAJ Serum

• Goat unlocked this topic

Completed !
I have gone ahead and added the sign to every trainer room that is designated as a spawn point for a Trainee job!
If any issues arise please let me know, you can contact me via TeamSpeak or Discord.

• Gaminglight Love 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |