Nebel for Pyke?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Nebel for Pyke?

• Yes
    • No

What is your In Game Name/Steam ID and Discord ID?:

Nebel / STEAM_0:0:73286407 / Nebel#4057

Why do you want to become a Member of the Pyke’s?:

I would very much like to help the creation of this branch, by trying to make it the very best for both the players and server as I can. In simpler terms I want to make this new branch something fun for both the player base inside the branch to have an enjoyable time with and those outside who are in other branches to have a fun time interacting against this new branch. I can already imagine the amount of fun that could be had as playing as an opposing force to the rest of the server, I have long been a proponent of something like this being added to the server. I feel like having an OPFOR on the server would give more consistent things to do during downtime or times without events.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?:

I have former High Command experience from my time as a Marshal Commander on Imperial, Separatist High Command on Last Light Gaming, and Battalion Command on TGN where I was both a CMDR of the 327th and VCMDR of the 41st. Also several of the Docs I worked on are still in circulation around IMPRP in several battalions. I have also personally worked with many of the current members of HCMD which I might be required to deal with in this new position and have working relationships with all of them. I also pride myself on my openness to criticism, if someone has a valid objection to how things are being ran and they try to communicate that to me I try my hardest to understand where they are coming from and try to assuage their objection.

What is the biggest thing you would bring to the Pyke Branch? (Please explain):

I understand what makes a Doc a good doc and one that is incomprehensible to readers and hard to navigate. The intricacies of how Docs are navigated and viewed are something I am able to keep in mind while I am making Docs. The ways in which the target audience are going to interact with it and try to make something both easy to use, while still being able to be held to the same standard when it comes to how it is presented compared to other docs on IMPRP. 

List a few achievements you have accomplished in the server:

501st Senior Commander, Marshal Commander, SF Vice Marshal, and IC Demo Vice Lead.

How often can you be active in-game?:

I can be active for a few hours each day on the weekday and 4-6 hours on the weekend. 

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

N/A

*PS if you want any receipts for the works I have claimed DM me on discord and I will be happy to show you some of the things I have worked on.

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

12 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Mans really brought up the ranks on those servers that give you the rank just for joining haha

Was a 501st CMDR and HCOM!

+Support

Nebel was a huge help in me becoming the person I am today and reaching the point in my GL career I currently find myself at. I think he'd make a stellar Pyke Syndicate leader, especially with his background in AHC

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars