jack bish trial event team application- Denied

jack Bish

should jack bish become event team yes or no?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. should jack bish become event team

• yes
    • no

In-Game Name: JACK BISH 

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:581963529

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): USER

How many hours do you have on the server?: 504 hours

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: i know the basic rules just not to deatail.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15):10

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):The reason that I want to join the event team is that I think that I can give and represent good ideas to the community and my fellow friends. I can take one idea and make it into something really fun and something to do. Another reason that I want to join the event team is that I see a lot of fellow community members that I know and that I am acquainted with hosting events that I want to partake in and share my thoughts on the subject at hand or the event taking place. There are a lot of ideas that I want to share with the community regarding events, and I would love to share them with the community and my fellow people. so in the conclusion, I think that I "jack bish" would be a great event team member for the following reasons. 1 because I have some great ideas for some events. 2 me having ideas that I can share with friends on the event team is pretty cool. and my final reason is that it would be a great opportunity

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): Like taking something to multiple checkpoints and with every checkpoint you get something that increases in value so if there are 5 checkpoints at the last checkpoint you would win like 30 to 50 mill. if you make it halfway you get a barret. stuff like that. or a massive jailbreak that makes everyone mad 🙂

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

On weekdays I have school so I can do events 1:45pm - 11:00pm on weekends fair game

Monday - Friday:On weekdays I have school so im can do events 1:45pm - 11:00pm

Saturday and Sunday: fair game (Anytime just pm me or dm me in discord)

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? Yes i have.

Edited by jack Bish
i put a m at the end of a i

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

DENIED

After intensive review, you have been sadly denied for PoliceRP Event Team.

You can re-apply in 2 weeks.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7