RT1's Death Trooper Non-Commissioned Officer Application

Recron

RT1's DT NCO Application Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should RT1 become sergeant?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game name: RT1 | Redacted Name: Recron (Highlight to see name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

How long have you been in your current rank?: Less than 1 day.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have been a NCO on this server for multiple battalions and SCP RP. I have also been Command (Officer for this server) on SCP-RP for 2 different branches.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum): I would like to become a Death Trooper NCO for a few reasons. To begin, I have been a Deathtrooper for multiple times now and I feel it is about time to step up to become an NCO. I generally consider myself a natural leader as I'd rather organize the plan rather than follow one. I enjoy leading and I feel like becoming a DT NCO would be a good chance to prove myself. I very much enjoy DT. Furthermore, I am very observant, and I understand the duties of a DT NCO. I understand I must be a role model to the enlisted and I am very much willing to commit myself to DT. DT was always my favorite battalion and I would love to become a NCO for my favorite battalion on the server.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum): There are also a few things that I'd say make me stand out. To start off, like I stated, I naturally would rather lead than follow. I know how to organize plans. I also have been an NCO many times on this server and on SCP-RP, command (Officer for here) twice. I generally know how act as a good role model due to my previously stated experience. I also am very active on the server, usually daily and I can greatly assist officers or even command with anything they need. I also previously stated I am very observant and I closely watch NCOs, officers, and sometimes command on how to properly act. NCOs are meant to lead enlisted and make sure they are doing the right thing. I understand my duties and I am willing to show extra dedication and commitment to DT.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?: Yes.

Edited by Recron
Rank Update

5 hours ago, Hi Joel said:

+Support

Application is well-written and your experiences are well noted. I would love to see you as an NCO.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, Hi Joel said:

+Support

Application is well-written and your experiences are well noted. I would love to see you as an NCO.

Current: Imperial Commando's Vice Commander Fixer

Retired: Ω OSLD HS COL 1309 Niner Skirata Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

I do not have enough knowledge of you first hand to make an accurate judgement call however I have heard good things about you. For now I will remain Neutral in this discussion until proven otherwise. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

10 hours ago, Recron said:

RANK-UPDATE: Corporal

Forums Diplomat Post:

You don’t have to make a new post every time you are promoted on here. Best thing to do is just edit your application and put your current rank.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, State CPT 1H05, CERT 1LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)
Reserves: SRT MAJ 1X33

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)