RT1's Death Trooper Non-Commissioned Officer Application

Recron

RT1's DT NCO Application Poll  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should RT1 become sergeant?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game name: RT1 | Redacted Name: Recron (Highlight to see name)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

How long have you been in your current rank?: Less than 1 day.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have been a NCO on this server for multiple battalions and SCP RP. I have also been Command (Officer for this server) on SCP-RP for 2 different branches.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum): I would like to become a Death Trooper NCO for a few reasons. To begin, I have been a Deathtrooper for multiple times now and I feel it is about time to step up to become an NCO. I generally consider myself a natural leader as I'd rather organize the plan rather than follow one. I enjoy leading and I feel like becoming a DT NCO would be a good chance to prove myself. I very much enjoy DT. Furthermore, I am very observant, and I understand the duties of a DT NCO. I understand I must be a role model to the enlisted and I am very much willing to commit myself to DT. DT was always my favorite battalion and I would love to become a NCO for my favorite battalion on the server.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum): There are also a few things that I'd say make me stand out. To start off, like I stated, I naturally would rather lead than follow. I know how to organize plans. I also have been an NCO many times on this server and on SCP-RP, command (Officer for here) twice. I generally know how act as a good role model due to my previously stated experience. I also am very active on the server, usually daily and I can greatly assist officers or even command with anything they need. I also previously stated I am very observant and I closely watch NCOs, officers, and sometimes command on how to properly act. NCOs are meant to lead enlisted and make sure they are doing the right thing. I understand my duties and I am willing to show extra dedication and commitment to DT.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?: Yes.

Edited by Recron
Rank Update

5 hours ago, Hi Joel said:

+Support

Application is well-written and your experiences are well noted. I would love to see you as an NCO.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

6 hours ago, Hi Joel said:

+Support

Application is well-written and your experiences are well noted. I would love to see you as an NCO.

Current: Ω OSLD HS LTCOL 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB:IA Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

I do not have enough knowledge of you first hand to make an accurate judgement call however I have heard good things about you. For now I will remain Neutral in this discussion until proven otherwise. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

10 hours ago, Recron said:

RANK-UPDATE: Corporal

Forums Diplomat Post:

You don’t have to make a new post every time you are promoted on here. Best thing to do is just edit your application and put your current rank.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)