Change of donation syste- Denied

Solid Steps

Upon the recent Labor Day sale being released I noticed a pretty big flaw in the donation system. When you wish to go buy something, you are presented with an option to buy credits. This is the only way to donate currently, by buying preset amounts of credits using real life money. The problem I found is when it came to the sale, the nature of this system meant that, at least in my intentions, I would be saving practically nothing. I attempted to buy a normally 30 dollar package, now priced at around 22 USD, but upon checking what it would cost me in credits I would be paying 27 USD still. This means I only actually save 10%, not enough to incentivize a payment for me. 

Now I can see the business side of this, in fact I’ve just shown exactly why it is profitable, because the server is losing out on 3 dollars as compared to the 8. However the other perspective is what I want to present, where the server is losing out on 22 dollars by not having the option for the sale to be effectively used. I recommend one of two things to remedy this. Either allow the ability to buy a specific amount of credits (I believe this already exists without the reward of credits), or allow me to pay the direct amount, (IE, the package costs 22 dollars so I pay 22 dollars, no credits involved). Thank you for reading. 

• 5 months later...

Denied

First of all, I would like to thank you for your suggestion! Our community truly runs off of suggestions and it is much appreciated. For the reasons stated above this suggestion has been denied because we do not believe that it will benefit the community or can have foreseeable related issues. 

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017