Nu7 WO application Tnak

Artillery Tanks

Your name on the roster: Tank

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply):  MSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? 

4 warn for RDM

1 Warn for Metagaming

1 Warn for FailRP

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): 

Because I like to have fun and want to do what I can to make the program fun and exciting for others who participate on/in this experience.  When performing the capacity of TRT, I take my role in a serious and professional manner to make sure people understood the roles I was training them for before they went out to perform the job afterwards.  I would do my best to organize and improve on-site patrol experiences and make sure to follow the chain of command, when applicable.  I would also address potential dangerous situations in as swift a manner as possible to get a handle on the event and get things resolved as quickly as possible with the safety of my team in mind.  I would also be sure to not abuse the authority that this position would present because I'm not here to take advantage of or abuse the responsibility the position provides, should I be chose for this assignment.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words):

I joined SCP to be a part of something greater than myself.  I saw in SCP something that would allow me to be a part of a close knit community who enjoys gaming as much as I do and felt that I could contribute to its success as a team player.  I look forward to jumping onto the server as much as possible to help share the fun and excitement of being involved in what SCP is all about and try to pass that along to others on the server in an effort to catch that enthusiasm so we can all benefit from a good experience.  As I said before, I take my current role seriously and professionally doing what I can to being a positive example to others on the server.  I enjoy trying to come up with new ideas to train and prepare our team for potential incidents that may occur and I will continue to share my ideas through the chain of command so everyone can hopefully benefit.  I'm confident in myself, my abilities, and what I have to offer the SCP experience and look forward to being considered for the role of MTF-NU7 and what it has to offer.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words):

I feel that I'm the best option because I've been a part of SCP for a considerable time, I feel comfortable and confident in understanding the inner workings of SCP, and I believe that I would be able to provide a positive impact within SCP through sharing what I've learned to newer players so that we may continue to have an enjoyable gaming experience.

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?:

I would ask the PFC to stop in a polite manner.  Should they continue to act out, I would direct another officer or NCO to take over and ask/have the PFC talk with me  in the OOC room to find out what the situation is and what they may be acting that way.  Upon hearing their side, I would follow up with making sure they stop behaving in that manner and, if needs be, speak with the other person or parties the PFC was directing their comments to hear their side of the event.  This is to be done so it can be determined who started what, why it started, and to make sure that those involved can have a discussion to resolve the matter so all involved may then carry on in the assigned duties with a report being made and how it was resolved.  Should the problem continue after all attempts have been made to resolve the matter peacefully, further evidence/information would be gathered prior to a final report on the situation was made, the steps taken to resolve it, and if necessary, submit the PFC and/or those responsible for punishment through the proper channels and suggestions for potential punishment recommendations through the proper chain of command.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?:

I would ask them to stop causing issue(s) and/or ask them to listen to the direction/commands being provided to events may be properly dealt with and/or trainings or job duties/assignments may continue.  Should the person continue to be a disruption, I would speak with them privately and professionally in an effort to resolve the matter after hearing their explanation as to why they were carrying on in such a manner.  Should an understanding be reached, we would resume normal duties with a report being made on the incident and how it was resolved.  Should the problem continue to persist, I would ask the person to stop their behavior and warn them that any further disruption(s) will be documented prior to a report being filed with the gathered evidence being submitted for punishment through the proper channels and suggestions for potential punishment recommendations through the proper chain of command.

• Skull 1

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

• 2 weeks later...