ACEE Guardian APP

ACEE

In Game Name: ACEE

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:512465556

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): ACEE#4803

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF D5 SFTO SM ACEE CROW

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): MTF meeting they say we should join

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to join the RRH team because I am looking for a new RP I could do while in D5. And I have heard great things about RRH and how they can solo most ci raids. I always wanted to be able to follow site admin and other high ups around the site and either protect or heal them. I admire the team and never had a bad experience talking to them or meeting them in general.

Why should we accept you: you should accept me because I am a hard worker and dedicate a lot of my free time to the server and hope to be able to continue helping the server by making more opportunities for RP and fun. If you accept me, I will be able to do more RP and I will make sure that all important personal can walk safely through the site and make code blue a common occurrence when I'm on the job.

image.png

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

-Support but can lean over to +Support

One of the many reasons why i -Support this application is because of how short it is, yes RRH is a very combative Class but its not just for killing another GOI, RRH is supposed to protect the ones who make the foundation possible and try to help out whenever they can. this also can include with helping out in recontaining SCP's, Fixing Lights (if you were applying for engineer), helping out Analyst's with their research and i can see the first thing you said is how we can SOLO CI raids, that shouldn't be one of the first things you put in a application like RRH. RRH is both a Combative and a RP Branch and you have to stand by that. 

However I can see you becoming a member of RRH in the future if you put more effort into your writing and if you put effort into more RP-Based scenarios, you are a good combatant when with a Team and Coordinate with others when needed. i would focusing putting more into your Application and your desire to RP rather then kill GOI's and just protecting SA because we do alot of different things around this program.

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

21 hours ago, ShadowRiders- said:

-Support but can lean over to +Support

One of the many reasons why i -Support this application is because of how short it is, yes RRH is a very combative Class but its not just for killing another GOI, RRH is supposed to protect the ones who make the foundation possible and try to help out whenever they can. this also can include with helping out in recontaining SCP's, Fixing Lights (if you were applying for engineer), helping out Analyst's with their research and i can see the first thing you said is how we can SOLO CI raids, that shouldn't be one of the first things you put in a application like RRH. RRH is both a Combative and a RP Branch and you have to stand by that. 

However I can see you becoming a member of RRH in the future if you put more effort into your writing and if you put effort into more RP-Based scenarios, you are a good combatant when with a Team and Coordinate with others when needed. i would focusing putting more into your Application and your desire to RP rather then kill GOI's and just protecting SA because we do alot of different things around this program.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• 2 weeks later...

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic