Robby Mill's Event Team Application- Denied

jrimy

In-Game Name: Robby Mill

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63529952

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How many hours do you have on the server?: 100

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: known very well

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 23

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+):I would like to join the event team. I would like to be apart of helping make the events enjoyable for everyone. I would like to be apart of helping gaming light grow as a community. I feel that during events having a good community like gaming light would be enjoyable for everyone. I feel that having something bring the community together is great for not only the players but the event team as a whole. I feel that if everyone was friendly with each other it would help everyone feel like to be apart of helping make the events be enjoyable for everyone. I think like every event or game people should enjoy playing and planning together. I feel that more people working together to improve events the better they can become and the more people would want to do the events more often then people would be more active.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): find the killer and the way it would work is there would be civilians then one or two detectives then there would be one or two killers.

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone)

Monday - Friday: 6:00 pm

Saturday and Sunday:4:00 pm

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines? yes

On 8/17/2022 at 2:59 PM, Trumpo said:

-Support

I’ve never seen you/ know you

high warnings 

+/- support

+ive seen you on

-not really that active

-just made fourms account

Good luck Robby!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

-support, I feel that at this time you need to work on being more active.

On 8/21/2022 at 12:51 AM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7