DeltaForce retirement (48H)

Damien

Hey DeltaForce and the rest of gaming light, I am unfortunately resigning, I am starting a job for the summer so full time, and I am glad that I got to be apart of this journey all the way up to MSGT, I do have a few people to thank and its not in order

@Smaug Thank you Smaug for accepting me and training me to become a very cool badass DF guy, for real though thanks for helping me through all my questions and concerns and actually taking the time to hear me out on most things, in general thanks for the support

@Ecott Thank you to the big gamer man himself, Ecott, thanks for giving me permission to kill Sammy one time, it was worth it, if you ever want me to take this down dm me and i will send my PayPal 😉

@Sammy SprinklerYo thanks for also taking the driver seat because I am absolute dog water and driving, like honestly I couldn't tell you how i got my license, I think it got to the point where people just felt bad for me and didn't care to report me to LC+.... (I tried tho lmao)

@Noah Lee Thank Noah for getting on most of the time and putting up with my shit lol, I hope you get promoted soon, you deserve it!

-Jack (i dont know who to ping) thanks for assisting in some training with us, it was fun! also your a bully

Sorry to the people I missed out here, I hope you guys find what you are looking for and I actually do believe I had the best time on the server with DeltaForce, Ill miss you guys!

Alright im boutta head out

dmm glad you had a good time with Delta Force

Edited by PoliceRP Jack

PoliceRP 

EX Secret Service Command | EX EMS | PD SGT |EX PoliceRP Staff | UMC EX SCO19 | EX SERT

EX North Carolina Deputy

EX Delta Force Captain Jack 1J45