Add all Jobs which are Immune to Infectious SCPs to the Rules Section of said SCP - Denied

Boesermaster

What are you suggesting? - Adding in the Rule Section of Each SCP all Jobs which are immune to said SCP, as example add in 2191 Rules that 05 and Ethics are Immune to the Swep.

How would this change better the server? - It would give 2191 Players a better feel on where to go, and where to Avoid to Strike, and would be better able to know what he cant attack. Without having to Find it out after running towards someone he cant attack.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - SCPs will faster know which Jobs to avoid so SCPs will be slightly stronger,

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP Enjoyers

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - None UWU

-support it’s already hard coded in, no need to extend the motd even longer because if it were it would be like this:

SCP-049 is not allowed to infect the following jobs:

-E11 Coldsilver 

-RIG unit

-RIS unit

-Any researcher (Reasearch + CI RnD)

-Nu7 CBRN

——

SCP-610 can not infect

E11 Coldsilver, 

RIG/RIS

Nu7 CBRN

— 

the point is that it would lengthen the motd severely which we don’t need, so -support from me 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

55 minutes ago, Cosmic said:

They weren't supposed to be immune to 2191 just other infection scps and 8286. Will be fixed

Oh, currently they are. I tried biting an Ethics Comitte 3 Days ago but i couldnt use the Swep on him.

Should i make a Bug Report regarding this or will you put it further ?

59 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

-support it’s already hard coded in, no need to extend the motd even longer because if it were it would be like this:

SCP-049 is not allowed to infect the following jobs:

-E11 Coldsilver 

-RIG unit

-RIS unit

-Any researcher (Reasearch + CI RnD)

-Nu7 CBRN

——

SCP-610 can not infect

E11 Coldsilver, 

RIG/RIS

Nu7 CBRN

— 

the point is that it would lengthen the motd severely which we don’t need, so -support from me 

Yes it would Severly Lenghten it, but every Player of the Certain Role would definitly Enjoy it.

- Support

Adds useless clutter to the MOTD, absolutely no need for this. Learn through experience 🙂

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Don't need to add clutter into the MoTD, it's fairly easy to understand who you can and can't infect, the rules within MoTD will stay actual server rules rather than information.