Should Sheeper be in the Event Team?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Sheeper

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:8735405

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): User

How long have you been playing on the server?: Q1 of 2022 (I don't exactly remember, sorry)

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 20220730192906_1.jpg.148687a2c22efa836d4eb7e22fce3ee1.jpg 0

Why do you want to join the Event Team?: I would like to join the SCP-RP Event Team, as I feel like all my life, I have had a creative type of mindset, and after reading over the Event Team Guidelines, I fully believe that this chance to express my inner creativity is my true calling. I am an individual who can work well with others and contribute my ideas into an RP event. I am also an individual who can quickly learn how to use the tools given as a member of the Event Team. I also take inspiration from other sources of storytelling around me, and I can adapt them so that they require as little extra addons as possible, to work efficiently on this server.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I should be trusted to be part of the Event Team, as I am a reasonably high ranked and disciplined individual on the server, especially in Security, I will carry this discipline over into Event Team, and my high rank would give me more experience on the server overall, knowing how the map works would help in designing RP events seamlessly. I am also an honest person, who isn't ashamed to admit when I make a wrongdoing.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: No

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): An event that I could create would be one of many things, a simple one would be a "convoy", on surface, there would be a group of high health and high armor players with WW2 era soldiers (Similar to the Prisoner of War CC model), they would protect a tank, that would be operated by the WW2 soldiers, MTF and CI would be called to try and neutralize the convoy, and attempt to take the tank for themselves, the tank would then be used for one raid, similar to a Chaos Insurgency Mech, during this event, NLR for the participants would either be lowered, or voided entirely, to have as many combatants on surface as possible.

I forgot to add a Poll, sorry. 😞

Edited by JeMangeCul

15 hours ago, JeMangeCul said:

I forgot to add a Poll, sorry. 😞

u know u can edit ur app and add a Poll

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

+Support

I think you will do good in Event Team and this is a nice application.

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧