V07's Death Trooper Vice Commander Application

darkstarson12

V07's Death Trooper Application   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does V07 deserve DT Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. Q| What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : 

A| My in-game name is V07 or Dark.

2. Q| What Regiment are you applying for? : 

A| I am applying for Death Trooper Vice Commander.

3. Q| Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

A| Since the day I joined DT I fell in love with it. Everything about it is alluring to me, from the people inside of it to the ominous badassery that is a Death Trooper. Starting out in DT, I had no idea what I was doing. I was a minge who somehow made it inside of a battalion that many consider the most difficult to get in, and I strangely found myself wanting to take part instead of minging like my original plan. The people inside of DT taught me the map, and the basics of GL as well as Imperial RP in general. I climbed through the ranks, trying out other battalions along the way to see if I truly would enjoy DT the most or if it was just a temporary match for me. After trying out and being a part of Shock, 501st, Nova, RG, IQ, Purge, Medical, and IF (back when it was a battalion) I decided that, while other battalions were enjoyable, I always found myself thinking about DT. The Death Trooper regiment is what I dedicated myself to, and I knew I wanted to move up through the ranks and one day make a difference. Well, now I do have the chance to make a significant difference within DT. I have put everything I have into the DT regiment and the people in it, it's like a family to me. At the point I am currently at in DT, I see becoming a Vice Commander as the next step within DT, and I am just so thankful that from day one I decided to put all my time into this regiment. 

4. Q| How much game time do you have on the server?

A| Since joining I have accumulated 915 hours of play time on GL Imperial RP. Very little of this is AFK hours, and since I joined DT the same day I joined the server, nearly all of this has been spent strictly on the Death Trooper job(s).

5. Q| What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A| As a commander, or any command member, you are the embodiment of what it means to be an icon for your regiment. You have exceeded all expectations, continued to grow as a person and as a member, and have proved yourself willing to put in immense effort into the battalion you wish to represent. Becoming a command member means you must be professional enough to be seen as such, but kind and compassionate enough for people to be willing to come forward to you with any issues they may have. You should be a beacon for the regiment, an idol for others in the regiment to look up to, but not fear. The "main purpose" of a commander is not just one purpose, a commander serves many purposes in the battalion he or she is a representative of. A commander needs to be knowledgeable about all aspects of their battalion, both regarding rules but also affairs within. They need to be a friendly face that people are willing to come to in order to solve issues within the regiment. Commanders are responsible for everything that goes on inside of their battalion, and they are the first person that is looked at when an internal issue arises. The command role is a role with a significant amount of power attached to it, and as such this role should only be filled by people who can differentiate between the times to have fun with your regiment and the times where you have to be the bad guy. Commanders should be the ultimate guide for their battalion, teaching those under them how to become effective leaders and members.

6. Q| Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

A| I should be trusted with this position because I have poured absolutely everything I have into this specific regiment. To get to a position to become eligible to apply for Vice Commander in any battalion is a feat that is difficult to achieve, and even more so in Death Troopers. The promotions in DT come slow, and every single one, even within enlisted ranks, are thought about carefully and considered before being acted upon. To become even an NCO within DT can take weeks, which is why when you are promoted in DT it is so incredibly rewarding, regardless of the position you are in. When I got NCO a whole new world opened up for me, and every week I did my absolute best to go above and beyond for quota. I steadily went up the ranks, one by one. When I was a 1SG I made an officer application along with 4 other applicants. Among the 5 total that did apply, only two were accepted. Mine was not included within those accepted. By the time the application was denied I had made it up to CSM, and I'll admit, at first I was discouraged with the outcome. I was proud of my colleagues for getting to the rank of WO, but I wanted to join them more than anything. I quickly realized, however, that I didn't need to be disappointed in the result. Obviously, I just needed to prove myself to be dedicated enough to deserve that position, so I did what any logical person would do in my situation. I asked around and found out what the record was for the most tryouts done in a week, then proceeded to shatter it. The previous record held was in the low 50's, something like 52 or 53, so I decided to make the record something that could be remembered. That week, I hosted 69 tryouts, and was promoted to WO at the following meeting. As an officer I thrived, climbing through the ranks seemingly as fast as I was able to, to where I am today. I am now a command officer in the Death Trooper regiment, and most recently I have become a regulations officer. I have been through both of our highly redacted sub regiments, as Seeker Company SGT SN04 as well as my current position, TI-23 Marksman V07. I have worked effortlessly to improve the Death Trooper battalion, reporting to command on all my thoughts and observations on ways to improve upon aspects of DT, bringing to light those who are excelling in DT to make sure they are noticed, and providing myself as someone that anyone, regardless of rank inside of DT may go to for reasons both in DT, or out. As previously mentioned, DT is my family, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I try my best to separate my actual life from my in game life, but there are individuals in DT I have the pleasure and honor of calling my friends. I genuinely care about everyone in the regiment on a personal level, which is why from day one I've told everyone that my DMs are always open, whether needed for an issue I can resolve in DT or if you just need a friend to talk to for any reason. The reason I can be trusted with this position is because I would never do anything that isn't to the direct benefit of everyone in the battalion, they're my brothers and I only ever want what's best for them.

7. Q| How often can you be Online? :

A| I am online every day that I’m not at work, for a minimum of 6 hours. I work on Saturdays, Sundays, and Wednesdays for the majority of the days, but even then I try to put in time and effort on the server on those days. It is worth mentioning that my schedule is extremely shaky, and there will be times I vanish during my usual hours because I am always on call for my job.

8. Q| Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

A| I have 1 warning on Imperial RP for Mass FailRP from April 8th, and I am not shy about talking about it so if anyone asks I’ll be more than happy to take you down memory lane. My DMs are open on discord, anyone can PM me at any time. I can be found in the GL Imperial RP Discord server if you simply search up V07.

Thank you for reading my application and considering me for this position. It is an honor to even be able to apply.

Edited by darkstarson12

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

+Support
- Good Guy
- Works really well in DT
- Professional 
- A leader
- Would make a great Vice Commander as he has the experience, qualities and understanding and he is always getting his loggings up

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Big fat old Plus Support from me!!

V07 would be an excellent Vice Commander for DT. He has poured his time into this battalion and being one of the ranking members of TI-23 and a Seeker Sergeant, he knows how the Sub Branches work. He is always helpful and never misses a chance to improve himself or others. He pushes himself to be better and to aspire to greater things which I can relate to greatly as that's something we have in common. Not only that he inspires others around him to do the same. He is also trusted as one of our new RO positions and still holds the record for tryouts in a week. For all these reasons I believe he should at the very least have his chance at Vice Commander, I doubt he'll disappoint. 

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

3 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Good Guy
- Professional 
- A leader
- Would make a great Vice Commander as he has the experience, qualities and understanding and he is always getting his loggings up

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

18 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Good Guy
- Professional 
- A leader

Good luck V07. Best V07 DT has had

On 7/27/2022 at 9:12 PM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Good Guy
- Professional 
- A leader

Finally… a signature

On 7/28/2022 at 12:12 AM, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- Good Guy
- Professional 
- A leader

Current:  DT SC01

6 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

+ Mega Support

- Great Guy

- Knows alot about DT 

- Always is Helpful to new members 

- Very professional 

- Always stives to make DT better 

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son