6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mike be ST Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Mike 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Stormtrooper Vice Commander 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become a Vice Commander of Stormtroopers so I can help make ST a great battalion and perform above and beyond for ST like I did once for SF, I really want to be VCMDR so I can help improve battalion relations and make ST a fun place to be and I believe with my prior command experience [SF Vice Marshall] I can help STs a lot and continue working with the Sub Branch leaders to possibly create much needed updates to the sub battalions whether that is small SOP updates or complete reworks i’ve done them both and I can help with any assignment given to me

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

715 hours 48 minutes as of writing this.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a vice commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to assist the commander+ team and to help the lower officers and even the enlisted to become better. As well as helping the battalion documents stay up to date and fit for the server while also dealing with those unfit for the battalion or those who may need extra encouragement to stay in their positions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me to be a Vice Commander because of the following reasons:

Dedication: I have proven to be very dedicated to the Stormtrooper Corps working my way up in the time i’ve been here to Shore VLD even trying to update the SOPs prior to the Map Update changing them over to a site, prior to ST I reworked almost all of SFs Documents and created the new Donation job, Starfighter Titan Squadron [T2].

Trustworthiness: I was trusted to be a Vice Commander already but more importantly I have been trusted to hold the position of ST Major and Shore VLD as well as ranking up in staff [Currently SENMOD]. 

Activity: I am online almost everyday multiple times a day for hours at a time and I am available through TS and discord almost anytime as well as I put all my effort into what I decide to do.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online almost every day missing a day every now and then so I'd say I am very active

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

3 on SCPRP More info below

3/3/21 RDMx2 | LTAP [Resulted in a 3 day Ban]

1/31/21 NLRx1

1/12/21 FailRP | Solo Raiding as CI PVT

More info upon request

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this.

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02

21 hours ago, R. Wolf said:

+  support mike was one of the best SF VM and have the skills to be a vice commander for ST and he have really good leadership skills too 

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

+ support 
Mike did a good job as VM of SF, his skills with making documents and reformatting documents helped SF greatly. I feel like Mike can use what he learned as Vice Marshall to help STs in a positive way. 

Emperor Palpatine | Jabronie | The Last SF Senior Marshall 
The Rock GIF

On 7/27/2022 at 6:20 AM, R. Wolf said:

+  support mike was one of the best SF VM and have the skills to be a vice commander for ST and he have really good leadership skills too 

6 hours ago, Jabronie said:

+ support 
Mike did a good job as VM of SF, his skills with making documents and reformatting documents helped SF greatly. I feel like Mike can use what he learned as Vice Marshall to help STs in a positive way. 

WOO! MIKEY WIKEY!! He would make STs absolutely awesome!

DENIED!

Unfortunately, Imperial High Command does not see you are currently fit for the rank.
Please wait 2 WEEKS to reapply.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.