NotTheFire

Should I be Rear Admiral  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Rear Admiral

• Yes (Please explain)
    • No (Please explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Gaz

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Naval

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? I wish to be Rear Admiral to help out Naval as a whole, Naval Low Command, and The Board of Admiralty in anyway I can. Through out my time in Naval it would seem Naval Low Command would have an issue keeping up with the issues that everyone had and I wish to assist with the responsibilities of Low Command. I would also ensure that everyone always has something to do and try to host sims that will help improve peoples abilities in the pits.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? At the time of writing I have 747 Hours and 54 minutes of play time according to BattleMetrics.
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/706681530

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch? The purpose of a Rear Admiral is to oversee the Supervisory team and Enlisted, as well as writing any documents that need to be written, hosting SIMs to keep everyone engaged, manage the battalion as whole and ensure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing, helping The Board of Admiralty in anything they ask of, make sure the Supervisory members are doing their quota, helping anyone in anyway such as helping get tryout certified, learning their sectors, and answering any questions that may come.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I believe I should be trusted with the rank of Rear Admiral because through out my time in Naval I have taken the initiative in leading Enlisteds even when I also was one, I have also in the past written documents that are now in use in SF and have help the command team there to ensure things were being done correctly and took concerns and questions into mind and used these to help make the experience smother for others. In Naval I have ensured that people were following the rules by having a chat with them in a calm manner if they were breaking any of the rules and ensured my point got across. 

7. How often can you be Online? : I can be expected to be on 3-4 hours a day for everyday of the week.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : I have one warning for RDM which was when I was a NCO in the 501st and was quite new to it and someone went AFK that wasn't participating in my tryout and I didn't bother calling for shock to pull him aside I decided to kill him which in hindsight was the wrong move to do in that situation

Edited by NotTheFire

Current: R 501st SNRHVY Gaz

Former: IC OSE DMS CPT Gaz/Phi Φ 501st JTO HVYAL PZ0 ARC04 CPT Gaz |  Naval CAO Vice Admiral Gaz | Shock CPT Gaz K2S4 SK518 | Moderator

CCs: Imperial Janitorial Brigade Lead Gaz

"Eagles should show their claws, though dying."

+ SUPPORT

From the time I spent in Naval, Gaz was one of the most helpful and kind members of the regiment. I believe he is a wonderful fit for Rear Admiral.

Good luck Gaz!

• Like 1

spacer.png

The Ninth Sister 

IC SSE SFC 3434 

-support

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 7/25/2022 at 3:46 PM, finneasflynn said:

+ Support

+ Great Person

+ Well Know

+ Follows Rules

+ Good application 

• Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Pros:
-Seen him around a lot, very active.
-Always helpful and nice
- Always putting in his A game.
- Has experience leading and is a good leader at that, helping Naval to Flourish. 

Cons:
-Relatively Short app.
-Doesn't explain what he wants to do or assist with as Vice Admiral. 

Overall: 

+Support!!
I believe the pros outweigh the cons here and Gaz has shown he is a competent leader and helpful person in the past.

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

ACCEPTED
Congratulations on the position of Rear Admiral. Please contact NHC for training immediately.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic