Cryptonus's Junior Command Application

Above the Law

Name: Cryptonus
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46822218
Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): 1 month 1/2 maybe, 2 months

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement):
 I believe that I should be in Research Command because I want to help the team thrive. I absolutely love the research team and I want to see it grow and be a branch that everyone loves. I want to be a part of that growth and help contribute to making the research team the best it can be. I have a lot of great ideas that I think could really help the team, and I'm passionate about making sure that the team is successful. I believe that I can be a great asset to the research team and I am eager to help the team reach its full potential.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement):
As a member of Junior command I would be able to bring a unique perspective and set of skills to the table. I have a proven track record of being able to inspire and motivate fellow researchers, which I believe would be an asset to the team. I am passionate about my work and I believe that this passion is contagious. When people see me working hard and enjoying what I do, it encourages them to do the same. I am also a strong advocate for open communication and collaboration. I believe that by working together, we can achieve great things.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement):
One way to improve activity within the research team would be to encourage RRA members to host more trainings or to encourage those not within RRA to join the branch. This would give potential new members a chance to learn about the team and what it entails, and could help to increase interest in joining. Additionally, hosting more mass tests and fun events could also help to boost activity within the research team. Mass tests would provide a chance for everyone to get involved and work together towards a common goal, while fun events would be a great way to relax and bond with fellow team members. By offering more opportunities for involvement and interaction, the research team can become a more active and cohesive unit.

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

+support
even if this made never made a doc in his life hes pretty good and has a strong case in his app. 

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

• 2 weeks later...

+support, however I do have a few concerns!.

I want to see more activity from Cryptonus before we jump the gun on a Command promotion. He's always had brilliant ideas and has contributed a lot to recruitment as well as building the player base of Research. However, I want to see that he knows how to tap into his creative side before he crosses into Command territory. It's an important skill to have!

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst