Start - Admin report- Denied

Icer

1. Your In-game: Tage

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:567205559

3. The admin's name in-game: Start

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): {GL} death

5. What did the admin do: The admin didn't really do much in my opinion but I just wanted it to be noticed. I had an AOS out on me. And I died around 3-4 minutes later to an Initiate. And Start finds me again, and I explain countless times to him that I've already died, and so the AOS doesn't continue. He said that it doesn't matter and you're talking to a moderator, doesn't matter till I die then the AOS ends. And I don't really understand how that works when you put the AOS on the player and then u die, just confuses me. Main thing was he just boasted about being a Moderator when he doesn't have his facts in place. But thats how I've been told for an AOS situation.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/sOyk0qDxLT5mx/d1337p66WUH2?invite=cr-MSxoZFUsMjExMTAyNjYs

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: Nothing except for a little verbal warning.

8. Any extra information: N/A

same for me

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

13 hours ago, The Best Tuna said:

Just to let you know that the audio isnt working on your clip at least for me.

Same

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

@Icer
Do you by chance have a backup of the edited file?  You might be able to get the audio back that way or if you recorded the entire session.
Unfortunately though, if the audio devices weren't set up properly then this will most likely go no-where.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

21 minutes ago, Master Chief said:

@Icer
Do you by chance have a backup of the edited file?  You might be able to get the audio back that way or if you recorded the entire session.
Unfortunately though, if the audio devices weren't set up properly then this will most likely go no-where.

I had the audio wrong, so no. You wont be able to hear me or anybody else saying anything unfortunately. 

9 hours ago, Icer said:

I had the audio wrong, so no. You wont be able to hear me or anybody else saying anything unfortunately. 

Unfortunately then, I have to give my -Support to this.
If there was anyone else around that may have happened to clip and have working audio I'd be willing to take it into consideration regarding my support status.

Retired Head Admin | R DT 1LT II7
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

• Head of Staff

DENIED

Due to lack of evidence, no violations are seen by SMT in this report. The specified player will not be punished.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander