69th Medical Corps NCO Application for Rose

Milady

What's you're in-game name and rank?

69th RCS CPL Rose 2453

What's your timezone?

Australian Eastern Standard Timezone, or AEST

What's your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:173691913

How often will you be able to be active and at what times?

Practically 24/7 due to loose work arrangements. Or, to be more specific, around 12AM - 7AM AEST

Why should we trust you as a Medical NCO?

I legitimately wish to help fellow Medics in their tasks to take care of the ship; be it due to our *Totally* ethical tests to the serious surgical procedures, and to prove the Medical's worth as the best than the rest

Why should you be a Medical NCO?

Because I believe that due to my flexibility and consistency, that I would be able to appear whenever the Empire needs it

Why should we accept your application over other applications?

I dont believe that I'm better than anyone in any regard, in fact, if I dont get accepted, than it is understandable, I dont mind as I can still try my best regardless of the outcome to improve on my skills as not only a Medic, but a Trooper as a whole

Do you have any warns? (And what for?)

Once, I was RPing as a Prisoner and since I'm a Tier 2 dono, I decided to increase the RP experience further and switch to a Shock trooper to order them to release the prisoners (I did not use tha arrest baton or anything and I didnt switch my name at all to be clear) but I was pulled into a sit shortly after and was warned. I didnt know it was that serious, but I regret it to this day despite it only being yesterday/the day before still

I am going to pass by the advertising but what I wish there was more of in this application is detail. The sentences are very short and looks like you could have added more to them. I feel like even just at least 2 sentences would have been fine. Although later on in the app it does start to get a bit better, the beginning is not as good. My suggestion is just get NCO through promotions.
-Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H05, CERT 2LT 1CR01, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Crunch locked this topic