Noshow's Trial Senior Guard App

Noshow

What is your in game name?: Noshow

What is your in game rank?: Royal Guard VII

Are you in shadow guard?  No

How long have you been in Royal Guard? 4 Weeks

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? I was to become a Trial Senior Guard because I have put a lot of time and effort into RG durn the time I have been in RG. More reasons I want to become a Trial Senior guard is to continue into RG and be able to rank up more. I also want to help people more and reward people for good things, many times I have gone on mission and  I am the highest ranking on with lower RG and they do very well but get nothing in return for it.  I also want to host  more of a variety of sims people enjoy. The fourth reason I want to become an RG Trail Senior Guard Is to help out the current officers and command team. There is alot of Enlisted and Lower ranking NCOs in RG and not many active officers. I feel like I would make a good, active, and helpful edition to the RG officers.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? Many Ways I could assist Royal Guard Command is that I am very active. With this when there is no other Royal Guard command on to promote people doing well or make sure everyone is intact I could be there to do that. Another Way I could help Royal Guard Command is with activates  and make sure the NCOs are doing the right things for their sims and tryouts. More I can do is help lead RG when no other officer is on and help other RG Ncos/Officers to Reach their quota. The Final Reason is because I can be very helpful to the Royal guard Command team with many things.  

How many strikes do you have? 0, No warnings either 

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) Yes I have been the only Officer/Command Member in a battalion for a Clone wars RP severs. 

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?
The Qualifications I will bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team are good activity, helpfulness, and Leadership. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) yes

Edited by Noshow

+Support

While being a shorter app, NoShow shines through in game by being extremely active, professional, and knowledgeable. Honestly I saw this app and was extremely surprised he wasn't already an Officer. More than deserving of this position.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+ Support
Noshow is a good man deserving of the rank he is applying for
I believe he would be well suited for the position.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 7/10/2022 at 4:06 PM, Crunch said:

+Support

While being a shorter app, NoShow shines through in game by being extremely active, professional, and knowledgeable. Honestly I saw this app and was extremely surprised he wasn't already an Officer. More than deserving of this position.