SN03 | S37 | QR7 | Dracnar Officer Application

Dracnar

In-Game name: Dracnar / SN03

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:171701288

How long have you been in your current rank?:

About 1 week due to time difference from where I live and America for me a week in America just under that by a day or two.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I have led missions before and have served in the death trooper core for some time. I also am apart of Seeker Company within Death Troopers and have worked and learned to lead from that as well as learning from the other officers and leaders of Death Troopers.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

The reason I want to become an officer is so that I can bring more to DT as I have many ideas and plans for things to improve or help Death Troopers in the future, I also would like to just be able to assist more over all with death troopers in general. I want to be someone that can be looked to for help or questions I want to be able to assist all of Death Troopers in any way I can I am willing to change and adapt as needed and more for the good of the battalion. What I would do as an officer is dedicate my time to making Death Troopers greater than before I will take all advice to hear and carefully consider anything before, I make an action. I also have always admired the dedication and ability of the death trooper officer core and have wanted to one day join the ranks of said core and be a part of the group that pushes Death Troopers to be better to be greater. I want to be a part of that group that make Death Troopers thrive through challenge, trial and tribulation. I want Death Troopers to go beyond what is now and thought to be, that is my goal. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

My dedication to the Death Troopers as a whole as well as my desire to see Death Troopers succeed in all things. I believe that I could motivate the battalion to be better for self-improvement as well as to help the battalion grow as a whole. I also have led a mission with around 5 people before and have worked with others on the ground to control the battlefield as a Noncommissioned Officer. I believe that I am qualified to become an officer, however I'm very sure that I need training. I would take any and all advice given to me by any member of Death Troopers. As well as anyone kind enough to give me advice. Besides the fact I believe myself to be ready enough for this position I am quite ready to be taught anything required. I want to know more as to be more beneficial to the battalion as an officer or asset either is fine to me. In the end I believe that I am ready to become an officer of the Death Trooper battalion to better serve it and bring forth its potential greatness in tis members in any way possible.  

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

yes

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes

-= Forum Diplomat Message =-
Moved to correct section.
(DT Archive --> DT)

Thank you,
Senior Diplomat Crunch

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-support

I think you have done good work as an NCO, and I've even promoted you up as an NCO. However, I do not believe you are ready for the officer position at this current time.

I'm going to tell you where I think you do and don't make fit for officer material.

Where I think you make fit for officer:

-You like to lead others. It's a trait I'm happy you have as an NCO.

-You take the battalion seriously most of the time and I think you would host good sims/missions as an officer.

Where I think you don't make fit for officer at this time:

-You sometimes seem focused on your power, rather than how you fit in with others and play your role as an NCO. I heard you recently got into an argument with someone who is one rank next to you about who is in command, which is quite unnecessary considering you two are both NCOs. 

-I think you're still learning how to fit into your role as an NCO in DT, in various aspects.

-Officers are able to promote others and give PT, which is something I do not believe you're ready for quite yet.

-You recently failed to meet quota which resulted in you getting a strike, and I really don't see you truly exceeding quota too often. One of the best things you can do as an NCO is host as many tryouts as possible to keep the battalion growing. We are really needing this, especially now. I feel like you require more contribution to the NCO core before moving up to officer.

Final note:

These are just my opinions and others may feel differently. I am happy to have you as part of DT and as an NCO, I just think you need more time as an NCO to mature a little more and improve your contributions in that role. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck!

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 7/6/2022 at 5:16 AM, Firekirby said:

-support

I think you have done good work as an NCO, and I've even promoted you up as an NCO. However, I do not believe you are ready for the officer position at this current time.

I'm going to tell you where I think you do and don't make fit for officer material.

-You take the battalion seriously most of the time and I think you would host good sims/missions as an officer.

-You sometimes seem focused on your power, rather than how you fit in with others and play your role as an NCO. I heard you recently got into an argument with someone who is one rank next to you about who is in command, which is quite unnecessary considering you two are both NCOs. 

-I think you're still learning how to fit into your role as an NCO in DT, in various aspects.

-Officers are able to promote others and give PT, which is something I do not believe you're ready for quite yet.

-You recently failed to meet quota which resulted in you getting a strike, and I really don't see you truly exceeding quota too often. One of the best things you can do as an NCO is host as many tryouts as possible to keep the battalion growing. We are really needing this, especially now. I feel like you require more contribution to the NCO core before moving up to officer.

Final note:

These are just my opinions and others may feel differently. I am happy to have you as part of DT and as an NCO, I just think you need more time as an NCO to mature a little more and improve your contributions in that role. Nevertheless, I wish you the best of luck!

On 7/6/2022 at 11:16 AM, Firekirby said:

-support

Final note:

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

DT-DENIED.thumb.png.2275f3e433f450990d0442abc5f1ea00.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic