What is your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:203759149

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?

PO2

What specialty are you applying for?

Aviation Officer

What Naval Command (Commodore +) gave you permission to apply?:

Admiral Firmus Piett (Elias)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I seek to improve the professionalism and activity of the later night CST time zone. One of the common things I have observed at later times in the night is a sense of boredom that leads members  to act rather unprofessional to entertain themselves and others. I believe I have the capability to correct this issue by hosting events, tryouts, and SIMs during these later time zones. I always try to be as active as I can on the server, and I will attempt to host such events as frequently as possible. I foresee this boosting the motivation of members and always giving them something to better themselves with.

Why should you be trusted with this position?

I believe in my time serving naval, I have been extremely active during the later CST hours. I have left a professional impression to those I have met and I try to uphold myself to good standards, while still being light hearted. I also have past SF experience, as it was my first battalion on this server. I constantly participate in spectating tryouts, aiding in training SIMs, and doing other activities to learn what it takes to uphold new responsibilities in naval. I have also been making an effort to assist newer members of the group in how to operate sectors. I am constantly seeking new ways to improve the experience and capabilities of myself and others for the better.

Why do you want this rank?

I personally have always enjoyed SF and flying on the server, and nothing would make me happier than being able to benefit and better the star fighter and naval experience. I really enjoy how their roleplay connects with ours and I think I could provide a genuine impact on the group. I also think this new opportunity would be a chance to broaden my horizon and gain plenty of experience on the server. The potential leadership, communication, and experience I could learn from the experience would be priceless.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?

It is the job of an Aviation Officer to work with fellow Naval and SF members to ensure safe airspace around the ISD. They work with their fellow Aviation Officer team along with their command superiors to provide plenty of SIMs, Tryouts, Trainings, and other activities to bolster activity, and provide a good experience for all who attend, including the officers. One area Aviation Officers must heavily focus on is that of protocol. Ensuring that all communications, whether landing or taking off, is up to date and clear for ATC handling. This ensures a steady, clean, and easy flow of traffic allowing ease of access and proper security of the airspace.

Ex Chief Aviation Officer | Ex IF Agent | Ex Moderator

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.4420c9844c2bff16003cc2875441bc72.gif

+Support
From my few interactions with Moose I am more than comfortable +supporting this application. It is well written and Moose knows what is expected of an Aviation Officer. Each and every interaction that I've had with Moose has been professional and good. Best of luck.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

11 hours ago, Crunch said:

+Support
From my few interactions with Moose I am more than comfortable +supporting this application. It is well written and Moose knows what is expected of an Aviation Officer. Each and every interaction that I've had with Moose has been professional and good. Best of luck.

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

On 6/20/2022 at 6:13 PM, Crunch said:

+Support