2 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be SHG Officer

• Yes
    • No

What is your in game name?: Clyde

What is yovur in game rank?: Trail-Senior-Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:  48 days

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: around a month and a half

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?: I want to become a shadow guard officer to implement changes people want and need and I wish to make shadow guard a better sub branch. Let me explain on that I see shadow guard always talking about changes they want to make but those changes never come about I want to make it so those changes if reasonable will be implemented. For one more reason I want to become shadow guard is because I love this sub branch and the RG battalion as a whole the people in it inspire me to work harder and be better so I would love to give back in any way possible. While this isn't all my reasons they are the main ones and I am willing to see more reasons in helping this sub branch.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?: I could assist the SHG lead just like I assist command by asking if they need anything done and if they need something done then doing it. I could also do stuff that I see needs to be fixed, made or helped. But the biggest way i can assist the shadow guard lead is teaching assisting and being a role model for shadow guards. I could help organize tryouts make documents and do tryouts. And I have stated previously I am always available though my dms in discord for anything needed.

How many strikes do you have?: 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): Yes and no I was SN04 whilst I was in DT while I wasn't SN04 for very long I still learned how to help lead a sub battalion. While SN04 is more of a sub branch NCO position I did lead a squad of 3 or 4 people and could host tryouts.

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

+Support 

Knows what hes doing. Very competent and very nice person in general. Ive seen him in RG my self he is very helpful to others when needed. Guides new people for more advise and helps everyone in general so your a amazing fit for SHG Officer!

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

3 hours ago, Shy said:

+Support 

Knows what hes doing. Very competent and very nice person in general. Ive seen him in RG my self he is very helpful to others when needed. Guides new people for more advise and helps everyone in general so your a amazing fit for SHG Officer!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 6/17/2022 at 2:41 PM, Shy said:

+Support 

Ex: RRH Guardian Delta 40 / CI CPT IC Project Ω Overseer VCMDR Fixer Project Ω Squad Lead Niner

On 6/18/2022 at 4:41 AM, Shy said:

+Support 

But he is Clyde 😞

+Support 

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

+Support 

• Crunch locked this topic