Recron's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

Recron

Do you trust Recron as an ET member?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should Recron become an ET member?

• Yes!
    • No.

In-Game Name: Recron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:607422292

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Moderator/Bronze

How long have you been playing on the server?: 1 Year. (Around)

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes, multiple times.

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 3.  (And this was taken when I was not staff, just so you guys know.)20220521125840_1.thumb.jpg.dbc1f12f1411500b46b7271a5148907c.jpg

Why do you want to join event team?: I'd like to join the SCP-RP Event Team for a few reasons: 

1. I really enjoy event making. I love enhancing the RP on the server and generally making the server more fun. I also want to make the server seem enjoyable to new players so that they will stick around more.

2. I like to think of cool event ideas in my head and I'd love to make them a reality. Like I mentioned, I really do enjoy event planning. One event I would create would be a SCP 008 and SCP 610 major outbreak.

3. Lastly, I'd like to join the Event Team to help organize PTs. PTs help branches by attracting newer players to showing they do these fun activities. I would enjoy planning those PTs with branch heads. (And yes I know this sounds like a kindergarten teacher.)

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I should be trusted to join the SCP-RP Event Team due to my prior experience as an ET member. I am a former SCP-RP ET member along with being a former Imperial-RP gamemaster. And back then, staff was allowed to help ET (Or atleast Imperial-RP they were, I forgot about SCP-RP) with their events. That just adds on to my experience with Event planning. I am also former Medical Command, I can be trusted to be responsible with the ET ULX knowing how powerful it is. Finally, I will do my best to uphold all rules within ET and the server, and to make the server a better and more fun place.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, fully. 

Describe an event you would create (Be specific): An event I would create would be an Anderson Robotics GOI raid.

The GOI known as Anderson robotics has created four robot cyborg commandos to infiltrate and sabotage foundation systems. These commandos are heavily armored and equipped with heavy weapons and special technology. After the site systems fail, a large scale containment breach occurs due to the door control systems failing. It is up to MTF and other site personnel to recontain these SCPs and get rid of these commandos. The event ends when all SCPs are recontained and all commandos are dead.

Side Note: Thank you all for considering me as an ET member and all feedback is much appreciated!

~Recron

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥