SCP-3001-A Documentation

Jummy

This review does not count as a grade! You'll receive an official grade soon.

Start. I got to see some of the early development of this one, and watching it all unfold was amazing to see. I seriously recommend to any others reading this document to also read its predecessor here: 

I was a huge fan of the original Red Haze SCP on the wiki, and seeing some fan content about Dr. Scranton and his reality-warping escapades is cathartic. The inclusion of a document-specific clearance level is also really cool, and in past discussions I had with Jummy I found that it opens the door to participation from other Foundation personnel who wish to get in on the action. Here's hoping that 3001-A gets approved for future testing, I'd love to see what Jummy and our other Research personnel could get up to 😉

• Thanks 1

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

Ayo! Now it's time for an official grade!

Final Score: 98/100

Format: 25/25

Test Idea/Execution: 25/25

I want to say, before I saw a lot of these documents, SCP-3001 and the likes of Dr. Scranton had completely slipped my mind, despite being such a high-profile entry on the wiki. Your way of putting yourself in the shoes of one of the Researchers observing Dr. Scranton and the anomalous effects he endured after his return is an interesting twist on the original end of Dr. Scranton's tragic fate. I want to see more of this from Research as a whole-- Finding ways to tie our characters and our stories into the greater story that is the SCP wiki. Given that the wiki itself is open-source, I have always viewed this server's history as being a sort of sub-canon that we get to indulge in all by ourselves!

Lore: 25/25

It's important to note that this is a noble extension of Dr. Scranton's story-- Being that the poor fellow is little more than a smear of blood at this point, all the Foundation would have to work with is blood samples. One thing you could throw in, if you wanted to get really crazy, is blood work or psychological profiles of some of the characters in close proximity to the aftermath (Anna, for example) as it would be a huge concern to the Foundation that this virus is not spread. And this is a matter of my personal opinion, but I think taking something deeply embedded in canon and adding a brand new twist to it to bring your own creativity to the table is a difficult but worthy task. Things that aren't canon in your document have already been established as new precedents in documents from your past (such as "RHaze" clearance.)

Grammar: 23/25

Just a few small errors, such as "The Site 50's" or "analising."

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst