Chronos's Ninth Sister Application- Denied

Gw2020

1: What is your IGN?

Lord X Chronos STEAM_0:1:95526614

2: What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitorius | (Ninth sister)

3: Why do you want to become a vice commander of this branch?

I would love to become Ninth Sister because i am dedicated to the branch. I want to inspire people to be great role models like I was inspired by command such as Kashak, Jax, and Iceberk. I would also like to make sure that the battalion is as enjoyable as possible for everyone even for those who are not in the battalion itself. I enjoy assisting new players to gaming light and or to the battalion itself as much as possible. I want to also be able to maintain the positive reputation of IQ and hopefully make it even better.  

4: How much time do you have on the server? 

I currently have dedicated 392 hours to gaming light.

5: What is the main purpose of the vice commanders of this branch?

The main Purpose of the vice commander's are to assist all in the battalion by answering questions, promoting those who are doing good and punish those who are not maintaining the sop and standards of that rank. Make sure nco+ are knowledgeable on things such as interrogations, sims, missions and etc. Make sure to do trainings on things such as Interrogation's, lightsaber and force discipline. Encourage everyone to go above and beyond in there duties. To maintain a positive atmosphere.

6: Why should we trust you to be a vice commander?

I believe you should trust me as a vice commander because I have dedicated my time on GL as Iq/Purge. I always do my best to jump onto the job even if I am sick. I enjoy assisting people as much as possible. If someone needs help even if I am not on the server at that moment I am willing to assist them as much as I could at the time. If I make a mistake or don’t know something I am willing to learn from said scenario. I am easy to talk to and I tend to be trusted by many of the NCO+'s.

7: How often can you be online?

5-6 hours on weekdays and 7+ on the weekends

8: Do you have any warnings?

I do not have any.

Edited by Gw2020
Added more Detail but i still don't feel it's enough and have been busy the past few days.

-Support
Poor Application

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

1 minute ago, GaIaxy said:

-Support
Poor Application

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Chronos, I think you'd be a good fit as the Ninth Sister.

However, your application was completed very poorly.

I recommend going to look at command application is that have been accepted to see what is expected in an application. 

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

Denied

Feel free to contact IQHC for the reason of your denial. Feel free to reapply when the applications open again. 

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

• Bon locked this topic

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel