This poll is closed to new votes

In-game name:

ShadowPL / Pathos

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:113509587

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer):

Maintenance Expert | Senior Researcher | Delta-5 Private 

How long have you been an Event Team Member:

I've been an Event Team Member for around 4 months now. I joined on the 7th of February.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember):

I haven't received any strikes (within ET).

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1):

4 Weeks.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?:

On a scale of 1-10, I'd probably say around an 8-9.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?:

I want to become a Senior Event Team Member, because of multiple reasons:
- I've been in the Event Team for a long time now, I was in the Event Team as well in around 2021, before having to resign due to personal issues. Due to me being here for a long time, I think that I know the rules within the ET Guidelines.

- I've been active within the Event Team, the only time I went inactive before was me being busy with School. I believe that I am ready to continue being active within the Event Team.
- I want to become a Senior Event Team Member because I would like to help others out in the Event Team. For example, training upcoming trainees, or just helping them out.
- I enjoy being in the Event Team, due to me being allowed to create a fun environment, especially during GMT Hours.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?:

I should be trusted as a Senior Event Team Member because of multiple reasons:
- As previously mentioned I've been in the Event Team for a long time now, meaning I basically know everything inside it.

- I've been dedicated to the Event Team, making sure that the events are fun and enjoyable for everyone, I also make sure that I don't minge at all during my events.

Have you mastered ULX?:

I'm not saying I'm exactly a full master in ULX, but I know basically most of the useful commands.

Are you experienced with planning Mega-Events?:

I'm not fully experienced with planning Mega-Event due to me never hosting one, but I know the basics of planning one.

Give an example of a mega-event:

An example of a Mega-Event is where the whole server gets involved. These events have to be greatly planned before actually being conducted and generally need AETL+ or JMT-SMT Approval since they can disturb the server performance.

If I were to do a Mega-Event, this is how it would probably go out;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each Branch would have different roles in order to successfully stop the threats:

Security - Ensuring the Safety of D-Block in order to prevent any further possible Infections.

Research, Maintenance, and CI R&D - Researching, Attempting to close the Portals and possibly Creating Experimental Weapons and Countermeasures against the Dark Aether Anomalies.

Wardens, MTF, and CI Military - Ensuring that the incoming threats will be stopped as soon as possible.

Medical - Ensuring the Health of Foundation Personnel & Insurgents, and attempting to stop further Infections.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During the Mega-Event, there would also be different roles for the Dark Aether Anomalies, however, not all would have to be used. The roles would be:

Zombies - Standard Zombies, infected due to the long exposure of Aetherium.

HP - 100

Armor - 50

Weapons: weapon_sillyzombieclaw_v2 

Model: models/player/zombie_fast.mdl | models/player/zombie_classic.mdl

----------------------

Heavy Zombies - Standard Zombies, but were infected while wearing heavy gear. 

HP - 150

Armor - 125

Weapons: weapon_sillyzombieclaw_v2

Model: models/player/zombie_soldier.mdl 

----------------------

Russian Mangler Soldier - A former Soldier who was infected while wearing Experimental Gear, who's also armed with Two Sickles, and a Shockwave Cannon.

HP - 425

Armor - 150

Weapons: tfa_echo_clawsnew (Double Sickle)

Model: models/player/killzone3/helghast.mdl

Scale: 1.15

----------------------

Krasny Soldat - The Krasny Soldat appears to be an infected Soldier with more Experimental Gear. He's armed with an Automatic Shotgun and is armed with a double Sickle. (NOTE THAT THE JACKHAMMER HAS A 5 MINUTE COOLDOWN UPON EMPTYING THE MAG. THE KRASNY SOLDAT ALSO IS UNABLE TO RUN, DUE TO HIS GEAR BEING TOO HEAVY.)

HP - 500

Armor - 125

Weapons: tfa_jackhammer (Automatic Shotgun) | tfa_echo_clawsnew (Double Sickle)

Model: models/burd/atlas_pm/atlas_pm.mdl (Bodygroup Skin3)

----------------------

Tempest - A Special Enemy which takes the appearance of a electric and crystalline being that can teleport small distances and that fires an electric projectile.

HP - 500

Armor - 150

Weapons: weapon_sillyzombieclaw_v2 (There isn't an actual projectile you can use, so well, had to go with the classic.) | ci_teleport

Model: models/scp/513/player/entity513.mdl

Material: models/props_combine/portalball001_sheet | Any other Material that perhaps looks Semi-Seethrough?

Color: 125 / 255

----------------------

Abomination - An Elite Enemy that takes the appearance of a Three-Headed Monster that also walks on two legs. It's default attack is biting, however, it can also charge at an enemy. (Sprinting should only be used whenever the Abomination is charging only, otherwise it's supposed to walk.)

HP - 2000

Armor - 155

Weapons: weapon_sillyzombieclaw_v2 (Primary Weapon)

Model: models/props/forest_monster/forest_monster2.mdl

Scale: 1.25

Material: models/flesh

Color:  255 / 190

Sprintspeed: 345

----------------------

Orda - An Orda is the Elder God, The Overlord of the Dark Aether. While not being seen in this event, it will be mentioned by the Anomalies.

Now finally, how the event would go:

First, Dark Aether Portals would pop up around the Site, around 2-3-4 in each zone. Zombies will slowly go out of the Portal in small waves, in each wave more powerful Anomalies coming out. Eventually the situation will get too serious, which will lead in a Code Ragnarok being called. Which will lead to each branch doing their special jobs. Security will prioritize keeping Class-D contained within D-Block in order to avoid spreading the Infection of Dark Aether any further. Research, Maintenance and CI R&D will prioritize in researching on the Dark Aether Anomalies, attempting to maybe close the portals in order to stop more waves incoming. Wardens, MTF and CI Military will attempt to terminate all of the Dark Aether Anomalies as soon as possible. Medical Personnel will ensure the Health and Safety of the Foundation Personnel and Insurgents, and they will also attempt stopping the Infection via Medical Research. 

How the event would end:

The Event would eventually end via all of the Portals being closed by the correct Personnel, or the situation getting so out of Control that the Omega Warhead would have to be activated (Although, multiple attempts must be made to stop the Anomalies first).

Extra Information:

Special Dark Aether Anomalies can Brainwash standard personnel with a roll of 80-85+, in order to make them a Regular Zombie. If the person was on a Juggernaut-Related job such as Security Heavy, or etc. Then the Person will be turned into a Heavy Zombie. Personnel may not be infected when wearing a Hazmat Suit.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created:

Probably the continuation of my Dark Aether events, it was purely roleplay-based and most people have seemed to enjoy it and actually participated in it.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?:

I'm Unable to check due to there not being a "Events Hosted" column on the roster.

How active can you be:

It fully depends on whether I have to be focused on school and etc, but normally I can be active every other day.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+ Support

Shadow is very trustworthy and does a lot of events, they are also always very high quality and I've enjoyed every single one of them.
He has also helped me a lot in and outside of ET.
Even with exams n all that shit, he has been very active on the server.

I believe you would be a great Senior ET, best of luck.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

8 minutes ago, Diz said:

+ Support

Shadow is very trustworthy and does a lot of events, they are also always very high quality and I've enjoyed every single one of them.

pathos based ET member, actually makes fun events that arent just rdm.

• Like 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-support not enough rdm events 😚 /j

(it didnt allow me to strikethrough on phone so this is the best youre getting)

+support, bro has done like maybe 3 rdm events in his whole time in et, is known around the community also good app n whatnot

Edited by phrog
  • Like 1

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

4 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

+Support
I believe that shadow has shown that his events have been very fun and overall a good person to have in the community! I would like to see him going up and helping out in the future for the betterment of the server! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Diz said:

+ Support

• Like 1

+Support

+will definitely abuse his powers

+Massive minge

+Free reaction for rep 🙂

+In all seriousness, Pathos does great RP events and have a wide understanding of the limits of his events and what needs to improve. He has also shown great creativity in most of not all his events and has made an entire story line in terms of some of his events (which even connect to this mega event)

+Doesnt just mass rdm or kill people he doesnt like because why not

+Extremely active especially in the GMT side which could boost a lot of GMT activity if he hosts semi-big events during those times

+Easy to talk to and access and doesnt let the power go to his head

• Like 1

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

• Heart-Eyes 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥