1. 1. Should I be an NCO for SF?

• Surely
    • Surely not

What is your name?

Biscuit 

What is your rank?

FP (Fighter Pilot) 

How long have you been an Enlisted?

17 days is how long I have been enlisted.

What rank are you applying for?

I wish to gain the rank of an NCO.

How many strikes do you have? And why do you have the strikes if you do?

I currently have 0 strikes on my SF record or in the imperial server combined.

Why should we trust you with a NCO rank? (120 words)

You should trust me with this rank as I have prior command experiences within different Gmod servers but of course I do not play in those servers anymore. I feel as if I am qualified for this position as nobody has yet gained the feeling of mistrust towards me as the person I am. I am also a dedicated member of SF and the main Gmod server in it's entirety as I have proven my loyalty towards everyone I have worked alongside of as a member of the community. You can trust me with this rank as I have never once acted out with ill intent to harm someone's feelings or emotions by using verbal means of harassment or misguided words of hurt to impact those I speak of in times of conversations.   

What can you do to assist Officers with this rank? (50 words)

I can aid them when other members of SF are acting out. I can support them when they are hosting tryout's and sims. I can reassure them when they feel like they have to much work on their shoulders allowing myself to help as much as possible within whatever they need help with. 

What is the main point of NCO? (60 words)

NCO are meant to keep SF active but it's not just their job's to keep SF active it's also any other members of SF to keep it active as SF depends on everyone's activity. NCO's are to point other lower SF members in the right direction when those people feel as if they are going in the wrong direction morally or mentally. NCO's are meant to bring in new members to stabilize SF's player count so it doesn't drop down to the bare minimum when it come's to player activity. 

Question, what would happen if you see a enlisted not following orders and they are messing around? (75 words)

The first thing I would do is try obtaining some evidence of they're misdemeanor or action they partook in. If I am not able to gain any proof of what they did I would confront them and ask WHY they did what they did. If they give me a valid reason I would let them off with a warning. If they were to give me a non-valid reason of "Just because or I just wanted too" I would still warn them. If they were to continue acting immaturely I would then tell them that if they are to act out again I would report it to a higher up allowing them to know I am serious about the situation and I am willing to strip them of whatever they have earned as they had been warned but yet could not atone to their action even after receiving a warning.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the Enlisted rank?

I agree and I will not argue with that.

ACCEPTED

Speak to any Officer+ for your NCO Training

Current:

501st 1LT, Phase Zero VL, ARC Trooper

Former: 

DT Regulations Officer, DT LTCOL, DT SV02, SF Vice Marshall, SHG Senior Guard, Havoc SFC, Shock 1SGT, SF Cobra Squadron Vice Lead, SF SWO Lyttan Dree, Inferno Head Agent IF33, SF ENGL, ST ENGL, ST Major, Shore VLD, STRM Operator, DT LTCOL, DT SV02