TR5 NCO APP

HuskyLover

You must be SPC+ to apply for this position!

In-Game name: TR5 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160897267

How long have you been in your current rank?:

Only a few days.

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I've been a MSGT of NTF for months on a GMOD SCPRP Server, I've done military activities and leaded many types of events and I've been Head Admin on a GMOD Server which sadly got deleted.

Why do you want to be a non-commissioned officer?(100+ Word minimum)

I wish to show my leadership in DT and assist in tryouts and trainings. I have plans to do up to if not more than 4 tryouts each day that I'm on as much as I possibly can to get people into DT and make our activity spike. By doing SOP quizzes and even trainings within DT itself I can allow people to boost their memory on the SOP and even let them know what sections that they need to look over and memorize more than other sections so they can do better. I wish to join NCOs to allow myself to also improve on my leadership skills on where I need to and help others grow to better leadership positions and point out things to help them out.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(110+Word minimum)

I stand out in DT by showing that I can make call outs and even put people in line if I have to. I've used my ability of knowing when to make call outs to keep things during missions called out and notified of when people need to deal with them in any situation this way we can deal with it properly and not have a high risk of losing too many people due to a single enemy that was never called out. Whenever there is no NCO or officer online to make callouts or things like that for us I tend to take initiative and take control of the situation to keep people in line and in check to allow us to work together more as a team. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an NCO you can be removed from your position?
Yes.

BEANS.png

SGM Husky, Senior Admin, Content Creator James Bright

Mixed Support

I like the application, however I would like to see you more myself since I see basically everyone and it's hard to pinpoint every individuals skills, especially since we have a strong enlisted corps. I hope to work with you one on one to truly grasp your potential and working habits. Other than that, I hope to see you grow further within Death Troopers! If you have any questions personally, feel free to get in touch! 

Best of luck!

SV02 - Second to None

Edited by Daze
Would be wise to keep it mixed until observed further.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

+/- (mixed) support

Love the husky pic. Good application! You've been performing really well as an enlisted, following orders when given and carrying out tasks. I think you'd be good NCO material, but the reality is you're also still quite new to DT and learning your limits, as well as still learning what DT offers, so I'm a little mixed on it, as NCOs are supposed to know the ins and outs of the battalion. I'm not saying you're not worthy, but I think it could be really beneficial for you to climb the rest of the ranks through enlisted before becoming a SGT. Just my two cents. Best of luck though!

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

DT-DENIED.thumb.png.c2604d5601c29d9d009fc89039ef2b7e.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Crunch locked this topic