Droid Dispenser Entity Addon [Denied]

Parkerxxx

Dispenser Entity Addon Poll  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should this be added to the server?

• Yes
    • No

What do you want to see?: I want to see this addon Droid Dispenser Entities added to the server mainly for Game Masters!

Why should we add it?: This addon would be great for GM's to use during events, for example if the ISD is attacked by some old CIS ships, the ships might deploy these to attack the ship.  

What are the advantages of having this?:

This is an RP addon that can help with detailing an event, it can allow for several different looking pods to drop. It could be used to a similar effect the base drop pod is used for currently.

2. This would allow a GM to customize there drop pod in a sense, and allow for some variation on what type of enemies it has in them.

3. This addon is mainly up to the Game Masters to use in a creative way!

(I added this question) What are the disadvantages of having this? Unknown if it affects performance of the server, or overall ease of use. It might go through certain props or parts of the map. This addon would need to be tested on our map to see if its even worth adding of course. 

Who is it mainly for?: This is mainly for Game Masters, it would be probably used quite often!

Personal Note: I tested this on a single player map and the prop does exactly as stated, it falls from the sky and crashes down  like a drop pod, much slower though!

Links to any content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1397048823

Edited by Parkerxxx

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

I see the use for this however my main worry would be how it effect server performance and if it is compatibility with our current NPC addons. I’m not a GM so I don’t know how it all works but just my two cents.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

7 hours ago, Crunch said:

I see the use for this however my main worry would be how it effect server performance and if it is compatibility with our current NPC addons. I’m not a GM so I don’t know how it all works but just my two cents.

Doesnt really seem like the best thing to be added, could see collision issues with it. Not seeing the major use of it

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*