Nami Hotties False warn appeal- Denied

Nami

In Game Name- Nami Hottie P

Admins IN game=name Pittman

Admins Steam Name-Unknown

Warning Recieved- Respawning with EMS on

Proof Screenshot Provided

I think it was false because we all know we can be hasty and excited in a PD fight so your spam clicking. I was shooting and when I died since the respawn and Call EMS are so close I pressed Respawn. So it was an accident and I was just like excited and having fun so I was all hyper and jittery so to speak and misclicked it. I am sorry for causing Pittman and any other staff members trouble!

Extra Info: I also got the 30 warn ban and am trying to be unbanned!

Capture.PNG

The incident happened on 4/26 which was 10 days ago.  Being completely honest I do not remember the event leading up to this event,  but for me personally Respawning With EMS is what I consider a minor infraction.  Meaning if it happened once,  I would've given you a verbal only and make sure it doesn't happen again.  In that case if you did it a second time a formal warn would be given out.  In conclusion,  you most likely did it a second time if I gave you a formal warning for "Respawning WIth EMS On."  

Edited by Pittman

I remember it I did not do it twice and to be fair nothing important was happening at the time so there would have been no reason to.

Plus without the evidence of me doing it twice there is not problem.

MAJOR - SUPPORT

Pittman usually gives verbal warnings in instances such as this, and looking at your warns you have previous infractions even before this interaction, and you have had many after this interaction so I’m not even sure why you are trying to appeal this. May I add you are currently banned for the 30 warn threshold and you’ve been on the server for a month which shows you have no intent to roleplay on our servers. For these reasons I am giving a Major - Support

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

10 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

the burden is on the OP to provide proof and clearly this is a he-said-she-said situation since it was almost a week ago at this point

Reasons listed above ^^

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

On 5/7/2022 at 12:27 PM, Logan said:

MAJOR - SUPPORT

Pittman usually gives verbal warnings in instances such as this, and looking at your warns you have previous infractions even before this interaction, and you have had many after this interaction so I’m not even sure why you are trying to appeal this. May I add you are currently banned for the 30 warn threshold and you’ve been on the server for a month which shows you have no intent to roleplay on our servers. For these reasons I am giving a Major - Support

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png