Light Juggernaut App

Leeryrelic6

1. What is your in-game name?: Light

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55133019

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 4 months 

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 6

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: jrshafer 

8. What is your current level in game?: 36

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I have always strived to make the playing experience for other players as enjoyable as possible and I believe that with the role I will be able to help improve the experience of other officers during D class riots as well as CI raids. Since I spend so much time in D block I believe it would be beneficial to the enlisted who keep getting rolled when the D class riot. It would also be beneficial to the enlisted as most of them have no way of effectively fighting the CI and playing as Jugg I would be able to not only protect them but distract any CI who enters.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No your rank only holds its own authority even being in this sub branch you still need to do as your higher ups say. A big gun and more armor doesn't change your rank.

ACCEPTED

Your application to Initiate Juggernaut has been Accepted! Please see me or any other Officer to recieve training and whitelist to Brute whitelist!

Former DHOS

Current GENSEC LTCOL - Deputy Head Juggernaut - HIRU 

• Star locked this topic