Bengts RRH application

Baba

In Game Name:  Bengt

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427)

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: N/A Only security officer

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:  N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) 

bild.png.5b6d07fece2c58888edef71631334174.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

Well i have aloot of experience when it comes to o5 and protection jobs i have played scp-rp before and i have been in a-1  before  i know more then the moste know and i would like to become a-1 on this server since im not playing scp somewhere else at the current moment  it would be fun to work whit new people and meet new people it would be fun to help out o5 so they can do some rp whitout getting killed or harrased everytime  so they can actually do rp instead of sitting at a offices doing nothing  I have the experience needed and yeah

Why should we accept you: 

Well  im more experienced then the moste   i have knowledge of the o5 and im quick learning  aka what i mean whit knowledge is i know what their work is what they usually do and stuff like that

(There is not a word requirement, however a one-two sentence application will likely get denied)

- support

- I don’t think I’ve ever seen you online

- application isn’t great

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

2 minutes ago, Voxial said:

- support

- I don’t think I’ve ever seen you online

- application isn’t great

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

- Support.

No MTF Experience, Not a roster member of GENSEC, Literally joined the forums three hours ago, Extremely short and error filled application. 

I have no further criticism, I think these factors are enough to communicate my point. 

I HIGHLY encourage you to rank up in GENSEC, attend an Nu-7, E-11, or D-5 tryout, work your way up the ranks and gain experience, THEN revisit attempting to join Alpha-1. To have the absolute best shot at entry this time around, I advise that you completely overhaul your application to have an excess of at least 60 words in each question reply. Make sure these paragraphs are grammatically correct and well written. 

Note that this message does not intend to harass or demoralize you, it is constructive criticism. 

~ Rinzler

Former A-1, Nu-7, D-5

Professional Lawn Mower

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic