Kal Han's Junior Squad Lead Application

Lazar

What is your In Game Name? Lazar

What is your In Current Rank? Special Agent

What is your Agent Name? Kal Han

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 1 month.

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I would like to become a new Junior Squad Lead+ for the squad because inferno has needed some more active and competent who can lead the squad for the future ahead of the squad.  I feel that my past experiences within Black Operations and who knows. Maybe my way to work towards Vice Commander, who knows… Besides that, however, I feel that my leadership capability is vivid within Inferno squad. Another reason I would like to become an officer for inferno squad mainly because I have put a lot of my time and effort into inferno squad these past few weeks, I feel that I would be a great fit for the position and I feel that if I am given the chance as a JSL I will perform my duties within the battalion, Inferno squad would strive greatly with the proper leadership overtime to achieve the goals that Inferno is asking for which is to get their command team fixed.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [100+ Words]I can support the inferno squad command team by making sure Non-Commissioned Officers are doing tryouts, trainings and simulations for the battalion but also to keep people wanting to come to inferno squad to see what missions we can do but also what the battalion entails. I can support the inferno squad command team because I will be active daily to ensure my job is done but also make sure my Quotas are finished for the Vice commander and above to see how hard I am working to keep my spot within this battalion. I can support Inferno command by setting an example for others so they can see what officers do but also help out the server but allowing other battalions do joint trainings with inferno squad ranging from Black operations, Special operations and just regular battalions.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? I use to be a Imperial Commando 2nd Lieutenant back in 2020, before I was removed for inactivity after I had told the commander I couldn't be on for a week, I have also been a Commander in RC on a server called Panda Gaming Networks when it was clone wars, I was Niner and Boss.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Officer Team? The qualifications I can have for the inferno command team is I can overlook how NCOs and Enlisted are doing and make sure they are following the Inferno squad handbook at all times and handle punishments for those who do not wish to follow the handbook and try to mess around on job or don’t listen to superiors.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes, I fully understand.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

+support
good app

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic