• Yes (Explain)
    • No (Explain)

What is your In Game Name?
Deputy Agent Man Wanjini IF22

What is your In Current Rank?
Deputy Agent

What is your Agent Name?
Man Wanjini

How Long Have You Been in Inferno Squad?
I joined 4/22/22

Why Do You Want to Become An NCO? [100+ Words]
I Really like this battalion and I think I am able to help with tryouts and activity and being overall a good NCO I've had many NCO experiences and officers experiences and even a command position so I know what being a NCO means its responsibilities and I will definitely be able to carry them out well to hep this battalion in any way I can I love this battalion lots and be able to help as much as possible when Iam active or not and once again I really love this battalion anytime I'm not helping shock I will be putting all my effort into this battalion.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words]
As I said before I have past experience in command and many officer and NCO experiences, I would say I've done well in those positions in heling I think I can do well here as well and maybe even better I will definitely be able to host lots of tryouts and be active and be able to help with anything that's available to me.

How many strikes do you have? 

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain.
I have been a VCMDR in shock before and I then transferred to R becoming a MAJ then I finally reserved at COL to then go back to shock and Iam now a CPT in shock which is my main life but anytime I'm not helping them I will be able to help Inferno Squad.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? 
I can bring activity responsibility and leading qualifications to Inferno Squad by doing my quota and going above and beyond being able to help at a moment's notice and being reliable, when need be, also definitely bringing up the numbers in Inferno Squad whenever I can.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)
Yes.

Thanks for reading my application have a nice day.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|          
| First Centurion Guard | Former Agent Kallus | Shadow Guard Lead |            
| Former Admin | Former GM III |                

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+ Support
-Knows what their doing
- Good bit of previous experience 
- cool person

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic