Jaiden's Resignation From E-11

Jaiden The Maiden

Well well what time it has been on GL after trying my hardest since 2019 to get command and I did it but now I have to leave. Why while I was on LOA I was thinking and I feel I can no longer put in the time to do things for E-11. Now I just want to say that E-11 is a great branch the people I've met in E-11 I will never forget they have made my time in E-11 a time I will remember. I'll still get in the TS and chill from time to time and I do plan to come back at some point but for now I leave.

Now time for the funny people of E-11 that I’ve met (And one guy I met in like 2019)

Blooddragon - Chill guy had some fun times with you good luck in CI

Danny - You called me a lot of no no words more than I’ve ever been called by one person have fun with Panny

Vanny - I’d say I was the better one but good luck doing stuff and things and things and stuff

Hale - You got a nice voice ngl

ChineseMAN - Idk what you say most of the time but you do good. Good luck at doing things

Bossatron - Bobatron 

Spy - *Bonk*

Black Jesus - What a name but you where fun at meetings

Welp this is bye bye from the one and only Jaiden aka Vanny 2.0 aka aka The Maiden of Wisdom

PS anybody LCPL in E-11 join RD talk to any SNM or SCMD+ (CPT+) for training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_DcFXhEWk

Edited by Jaiden The Maiden

SCP-RP Ranks | Former E-11 2LT/ DoRD x2  Former Nu-7 WO | Vanny 2.0

Military-RP Ranks | Former USAF LTC/MAJCOM Former MP COL/INSCOM Former DI MAJ

Founder of Gaming Light After Dark

"A female specimen has captured me. She's walking me now" - Ex E-11 1LT Maz

Sadge, good luck in the future mate!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png