Lick Troverse NCO Application

Lickits

What is your In Game Name? Lickits

What is your In Current Rank? Agent

What is your Agent Name? Lick Troverse

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 3 Days

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [100+ Words] The reason I would like to become an NCO for IF is my drive for greatness of the battalion and its future. Ever since I have been part of the server, I always thought being a NCO for Inferno Squad would be the coolest thing ever so it is my current goal. It would also be a great learning experience from my superiors so I could have the tools necessary to fulfill my role of being an NCO overall. Also, whenever there aren't officers on but let's say a new recruit for IF is online and has specific questions I would be able to assist and give straight forward correct answers.

How could you assist Inferno Squad with this rank?  [50+ Words] Seeing at time there are no NCO's or Officers online when me and either one other or a couple other enlisted are online there would still be a way of command within IF during those times so things would not get confusing talking over each other. Being able to act professionally as anybody within the squad should to ensure we keep an outstanding reputation on the server. 

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any experience being an NCO/leading? If so explain. No

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad NCO Team? Qualifications that I could bring are professionalism (Maturity), problem-solving, motivation, dedication, presentation and respect.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 1 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion) Yes

- support
- experience, you only been in the batt for 3 days, you need more time before leading others
Goodluck tho!!

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic