Walker

What is your in game rank?:

Trial Senior Guard

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?:

About 12/13 days

How long have you been in Royal Guard?:

3/4 Months

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?:

I would love to become and Shadow Guard Officer because, I want to be able to now also help out the Shadow Guard Lead team and enforce the rules when necessary to do so on the high and low peak population times but also I would love to show the other Guards below that anything is possible and if you stay and dedicate yourself you can most certainly achieve. I also want to make sure all of our Royal and Shadow Guards have a fun and enjoyable time on the server when they are actively on and running around doing their job but also make sure the other players see that we mean business. Finally with all that I have mentioned I would love to see myself become an Officer because I have already done so much for this battalion and all I can now do is improve and improve, with this I strongly believe that I do posses what the Shadow Guard Lead are looking for as an Officer in regards to experience, knowledge and dedication.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?:

I believe I can strongly assist The Shadow Guard Lead simply by my activity both on US time-zones and my Australian time-zone making me very unique in regards to being able to be online at both high peak zones and very low peak zones at all time during the week. While I am currently an Officer on the RG roster and I hold the rank of Trial Senior Guard, I do hope to keep increasing my rank and striving through the ranks from more dedication and commitment to both Royal Guard/Shadow Guard. I also feel that where I currently stand I have helped many people and hopefully influenced and gotten myself familiarized with out battalion to enough that as a Shadow Guard Officer not only will I be more respected but the ranks below know me and can trust me to have the best interest for the Battalion and all Guards involved. Furthermore i believe i can be an asset because I do have intentions to get certified/trained to host tryout, meaning i will be able to do certain days (when possible) BUT also host them at different time through my timezone too.

How many strikes do you have?:

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain):

Yes, on Gaming-Light I am currently a Trial Senior Guard as a Royal Guard Officer and I am apart of the Shadow Guard. As for other servers, I have been in Command or Senior Command positions such as Sergeants, Lieutenants, Captain, Major and Deputy/Chief of Police across multiple Arma 3/Arma 2 servers, Gmod servers like Military RP (Sergeant's' and Major), Starwars RP (Commander and Vice Commander of Shadow Troopers), DarkRP (Lieutenant, Captain, Deputy Chief and Chief of Police)

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+support
-good app

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/28/2022 at 10:26 PM, WanHeda said:

+Support

-Active

-Responsible

-Good app

-Leadership material 

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

• Crunch locked this topic