Plague Doctor's Inferno Squad Officer Application

TheDoctorTM

What is your In Game Name?:
Doctor

What is your In Current Rank?
Special Agent

What is your Agent Name?
Plague Doctor

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?
2 Weeks

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? :
I have a few reasons for wanting to become an officer within IF.

First Reason
The first reason I would like to become an officer within IF is that I have noticed the lack of officers and I would like to help fill those slots
and help increase our numbers within IF. I also want to help command by using my experience to help better the regiment
I can do this by reviewing documents and rosters to ensure they have the correct information and find ways to make them easier to understand or more efficent.I can also suggest new ideas to command improvement for the documents to make them more efficient

Second Reason
The second reason I would become an officer is that I believe my previous experience of being an NCO/Officer on other servers has prepared me for 
this role and after spending time with current officers within IF and watching over what they do and how they do it I believe I am fit for the 
responsibilities that come with the rank of officer.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank? :
I can help IF command with this rank by working more closely with them and using my experience to help review documents to ensure they're updated and have the correct information. With that being said I can also help NCOs do tryouts and I can host sims and trainings for the NCOs and the new recruits to the regiment, these training
and sims will allow me to pick up the slack of training and sims lately and will help train our troopers. This will also allow IF command to focus on running 
the regiment and managing the more important things.

How many strikes do you have? 

Do you have any prior experience in being an officer/leading? If so explain.
I have experience as being and officer on a few ISDs (Other servers) I have been an Admiral in the navy, Shock Captain, Grand General.

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inferno Squad Officer Team? 
The qualifications I could bring to IF Officer Team is my previous experience as being and NCO and Officer In other regiments
to help better IF.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion):

Yes I understand.

10 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Active
Nice and approachable
Competent

Good Luck!

Current: Super Admin Former: Sovereign Protector| |

DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic