Jummy's D5 Application

Jummy

Name- Jummy
Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:199425262
Discord Name- Jummy#5693

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- No combatant branches currently, only AR in research.

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- 2 Warns, all over a year ago. Along with a few strikes, also over a year ago. all of the details are in the images below. image.thumb.png.5fa4584f17b6d24c5e0ce6a4b876031e.pngimage.png.e23044c59cb6e6b043b8de93dd9dd382.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5? To start off, I want to help the foundation, yes it's a generic reasoning but hear me out for a second-

When I see those poor souls in LCZ getting ripped apart by some SCP, or the 1 millionth D-Class CC, a small piece of me dies knowing that a pure innocent enlisted is getting their ass handed to them over and over again by these threats. I want to help re-establish balance and restore peace for the poor, innocent, sweet enlisted.

Second of all I love working in teams to complete common goals, and as a TASK FORCE, you need a FORCE for the tasks. I feel building bonds through combat is important, along with being fun.

Finally, it's just fun to play in. Combat branches are fun! Simple as that.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? Well as I said, I think I work great in teams. I may not have been in many combat branches but I certainly have a decent bit of experience with GL combat. I believe I have the will and dedication to the foundation that is needed for such a branch. And I'm calm under pressure.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• Crunch locked this topic