GodSentAddons suggestion - Denied

David

What you want to see? - I would like to see both of these addons added to the collection. I think they are extremely useful addons.

Why should we add it? - Both of the addons combined are 0.011MBs (11KBs). They are both client sided mods, so they can't effect the servers performance. They both would only benefit client side performance also. You can also tell they both have 500+ reviews and 5 stars.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages are saving GPU power when your game is not in focus. Also it will let you know when you are done loading into Gaminglight PRP, incase you tab out during the loading screen. I personally take advantage of this to do other activities like writing this suggestion.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2717005362
image.thumb.png.6738c4ddc4f7e144c8f4d043266e1619.png
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2717140231
image.png.3336f25036c9ec1962c8f7d9f2982ff4.png

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

• Head Admin

Ready to play is already in the server thats how i know i havnt crashed loading in lmao

and you can install GPU saver clientside but some players dont know how to find it ETC so having it in the server would defo help especially for people that like to AFK

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

1 hour ago, Tactical said:

Ready to play is already in the server thats how i know i havnt crashed loading in lmao

and you can install GPU saver clientside but some players dont know how to find it ETC so having it in the server would defo help especially for people that like to AFK

Mine still crashes a lot 

but if it isn’t in the server

+support 

SYP SM | SRT SGT EMS EMT

What i used to be
PD LT | Swat SPC

+support look's like good addons for the server

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

-support. 

I have tried this add-on without it on the server and on another server. It makes me crash and very laggy. If you want it then enable it your self but some people can't have it because of performance reasons. Do not add. 

PD MSGT, Ex D5 SFTO MSGT

Im back