Requesting Support to join SCP-RP

MrAnnonimousTv

Hello, I'm Mr.Anno, And i'm having a problem joining the SCP-RP server since february, any help will be appreciated, Basicaly when i join, my game Times Out, No matter what i do, i always time out in the end, I don't know if it's something related with my Wi-fi Connection.

More description about the problem:

I download the content pack, i open up console and type connect 205.178.177.13:27015, i join and then i time out for the first time, i try to join again, and i reach the Lua Started stage, and then i time out, and i keep timing out if i rejoin again.

Things i tried to not Time Out:

- Restarting my router - didn't worked

- Using my neighbors wi-fi - didn't worked

- Joining with a Ethernet Cable- -  didn't worked

- Using a VPN - didn't worked

- Using Geforce Now to join (this one worked because the servers are located on US)

- Searching if someone have the same problem on steam - No one have a fix for it

- Going on teamspeak to recieve support - they didn't find a fix

More information:

- I live in South America

- my PC runs gmod at 60 FPS and meet the requirements of Gmod

- This just happens on SCP-RP

- I can join fine on other servers and PoliceRP

Even more information (This one is directed to people that knows more about internet issues)

When i open up windows Cmd and type "Tracert 205.178.177.13", i wait for the 10 hops, and on the second hop (2)  - Request timed out shows up, Normally this shows up 3 times on different numbers, but the second number always shows timed out, and when i open up a new cmd and type Ping 205.178.177.13, I have 100% of packet loss. 

Important message:

If you know a fix for packet loss, or the Timed Out issue on gmod, Please reply here or more preferably contact me on Discord:

MrAnnonimousTv#4065

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, MrAnnonimousTv said:

@PryingTree Kinda late to be honest, Zepherz already fixed it, and i give up trying to fix this problem, no matter what i do, i time out in the end.

oh well, good luck on other servers though!

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this