Heda's Trial Senior Guard Application

WanHeda

What is your in-game name? Heda

What is your in-game rank? Royal Guard VII

Are you in shadow guard? No

How long have you been in Royal Guard? Since the 21st of March 2022

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] There are many reasons I would like to become an officer within the Royal Guard but my main reason is to help further the potential of the regiment. I would also like to become a Trial Senior Guard to help maximize the standards that all Royal Guards should follow, train NCOs, maintain the fun that Royal Guards could have, show responsibility for future and current Royal Guards, and overall help with the growth of our regiment. I believe that the future and stability of the regiment fall to the leadership and I would like to become part of that future. I would also like to be a role model for the regiment as a whole and be someone that fellow CDTs and NCOs can look up to for guidance. I want to help maximize the potential of NCOs as they progress through the ranks and reward those deserving of it. I want newcomers to see the fun they can have as a Royal Guard, all while maintaining the high standards that Royal Guards follow.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words] If accepted I could assist by being active during dead times of the server when cadet burnout starts to show. I also would be available to promote cadets deserving of promotion if off cool-down. I also dedicate all of my time to Royal Guard and have only played on ST for about 30 minutes before I purchased the RG package so you wouldn't have to worry about any other commitments. I am up to date on all rules and regulations for the regiment and can answer questions if needed too. I would also be able to host assassination sims during times that others may not be on and keep the fun going for RG. 

How many strikes do you have? None

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) Yes, not on this server though. I was high command on a VietnamRP server and served as the highest-ranking official (Ho Chi Minh) within the Vietcong equivalent to Emperor Palpatine, I was responsible for leading the whole of VC and appointing new generals and commanders of regiments/battalions. Also did a lot of documents and rules for regiments (management of the server)

What Qualifications could you bring to the Royal Guard Officer Team? Experience and dedication to the regiment. 

Do you understand that if you are accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes, I do.
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Former

Royal Guard Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos

randy-forsyth-empguard.png

1 hour ago, Obi Juan Canolli said:

+Support

Active at nights when we only have CDTs

Willing to lead others

Has good intentions for the Regiment

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 4/18/2022 at 7:28 PM, Obi Juan Canolli said:

+Support

Willing to lead others

Good Luck!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/19/2022 at 12:28 PM, Obi Juan Canolli said:

+Support

Willing to lead others

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

• Zug locked this topic