The Krendel's Delta-5 application

The Krendel

Name- The Krendel
Steam ID-76561198027437487
Discord Name-The Krendel#5112

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- GenSec SFC / WDL for wardens

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- None

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

The main reason that I want to join Delta-5 is that as a Gensec officer, I feel that I commonly see an inadequate amount of mobile task force members on, and I would love to help out fighting against hostile organizations and SCPs when others are unable to, and to help out as much as I can. I have seen what Delta 5 does, and I would love to be able to help out more than just being a warden trying to help. If i could join this myself, that would be amazing, and I would try my hardest to be a good member of the Task force, while being a good follower when needed, and a great leader when required.

Why should we let you into Delta-5?

You should let me into Delta-5 for a multitude of reasons, the main being that I am able to adapt in stressful situations, and will not crack under pressure that easily. I also have experience commanding, and I am able to be a great listener when is required of me. I also am a very quick learner, so when given the opportunity I will most likely be able to fully  complete the task, and will be able to learn new things in a very short manner of time. I also am not afraid to ask questions, and to make sure that I completely understand the task before doing it. I will always try my hardest to be the best that I can in any situation, even if times are rough. I am fine with doing any job, as long as it helps out Delta-5. I also am skilled at shooters, so you will not be picking up a crappy Gensec officer who cant hit their shots ;). Those are the main reasons for why you guys should let me join Delta-5, and I am hoping to working with you in the future!

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?
I will promise to make sure that I will not break any rules, and will try my best to RP scenarios out, even if it gets a bit crazy. I will try my hardest to make sure that none of the rules on this server are broken, and will be the best i can be.

• Crunch locked this topic